• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Its too red and you need to look at the pic again...its missing some Key elements and it looks too much like Suicune(well mine didnt look so much like it)

K Ill work on it.

here is a userbar >.>

Pokemon Aurora.

Here! I spent a lot more time on this one...

Pokemon Aurora.

Last edited:

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    ^^ Ty for approval but I think Ill stick to mapping atm >.>

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • ~UPDATES~
    For all of you who I made cameos of those important parts so far(not the trainers) I put in the hack like Gym Leaders and Teams you will find your cameo in my(literally my albums as in MINE!!) albums in Pokemon Aurora and you should find the ppl i've made so far..and you should know who you are...(since some of you did make the names or can tell that its you..or not)​

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Hey guys I'm getting as much sprites as I can and making them, also so far since work is getting better so im going to make a checklist of things needed or completed and so on..feel free to help out if you want

EDIT:Check the front page for the CheckList

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Hm.. when I read the story it reminded me of the Seventh Tower series for some reason. Must have been the Under-Dweller's, for some who hven't read it something simaler happened in the book too.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Bad news for all of you..who actually care..anyways there will be no beta at all unless i get a really experianced mapper and a sprite indexer...so yeah...and maybe a tileset guy but that wont be the reason to make the beta postponed.

EDIT: I need new members in my group..if you have skill assist me..plz

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back