• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Azure Blue

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
  • Beta 1 has now been released! Although if you read the .txt file that came in the Zip, you'll know that I'm aware of some glitches. Most of these should be ironed out in Beta 2. And, in Beta 2 the female trainer will have the full OW sprite movements, and won't stick out as much.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    i can't get to may in the beginning either, is there some path i'm not seeing? i would post a screenshot, but i guess i need 15 or more posts before i can post a url

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    um... when i entered my name, and im going to minimize to walk and stuff in the beggining, my emulator freezes, everything before that is fine, and i can play other roms good. ???

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
    Years
  • i can't get to may in the beginning either, is there some path i'm not seeing? i would post a screenshot, but i guess i need 15 or more posts before i can post a url

Sorry about that glitch; I forgot to move the Events on Route 103. But now that problem should be fixed.

@SuckIt: I'm not sure about how the Emulator crashes after you enter your name. It might be the Rom/Emulator you're using.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
    Years
  • preety good so far i hope to see more from this in future.v.good dont drop out of the race half way like some other losers ;)

Last edited:

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    YAY the thread's alive!
    plus: hack looks great! can't wait to play it

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Nice to see this hack is back and cant wait for Beta 2

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Cool a good looking R/S/E type hack.

The mapping is good and soare the overworlds. Well done.

Back