• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • I'm kinda worried when they release it I will be exhausted with it. I literally have nothing left to do in game but radar with the shiny charm, breed for perfect pkmn, and try to get a 500 streak at the maison. I'm scared once I transfer everything I'll put it down til the event pkmn are released. Right now it feels like I'm just riding anticipation and don't feel complete til I get all the event pkmn I've downloaded since hgss.

Years
  • I was looking around the Internet and I found A LOT of Inpatient Pokemon Bank People.
    I find people that just drag on and on about them wanting pokemon bank and Criticise Pokemon cause the don't have Pokemon Bank yet.
    Does anyone find that annoying?
    I do. >:(

It's annoying but understandable. I'm not exactly going around the internet complaining, but it'd be bugging me much less if there was any sort of an ETA, even a very vague one.

BadassSquirtle

Squirtle of the Kanto west
    Years
  • You would think after Tsunekazu Ishihara's interview he reassure the fans of pokemon telling them that it will be release soon or atleast next month but instead like nintendos list of wii u games it's all hush hush from gamefreak and we still wait blindly like a zubat

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    It's annoying but understandable. I'm not exactly going around the internet complaining, but it'd be bugging me much less if there was any sort of an ETA, even a very vague one.

+1

Even an acknowledgement that its been delayed would be nice. A "it'll be released before the summer" would be OK too. But the fact everybody involved has been so quite is really disrespectful.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

+1

Even an acknowledgement that its been delayed would be nice. A "it'll be released before the summer" would be OK too. But the fact everybody involved has been so quite is really disrespectful.

Agreed. Nintendo hasn't said a damn thing since saying they'll give us more information soon. And that was like, what, 2 weeks ago? Tell me something Nintendo, tell me anything about the Bank! I just want at least a vague idea of an ETA and that you're doing something to make sure the Bank works.

Years
  • Funny thing is, I've gotten a decent collection of (shiny) legendaries since I got a second game and was able to clone so I don't need the Bank as much now. I'm still extremely pissed at their ineptitude, though. At this point I'm not even looking forward to it.

Years
  • Funny thing is, I've gotten a decent collection of (shiny) legendaries since I got a second game and was able to clone so I don't need the Bank as much now. I'm still extremely pissed at their ineptitude, though. At this point I'm not even looking forward to it.
    Me to. Delaying the bank after it came out in japan is a bad thing, makes Nintendo look bad.

Years
  • Well Nintendo of America just posted an update on twitter saying that they will give us news of Pokebank in the future.

"More information on the launch of @Pokemon Bank and Poké Transporter will be announced in the future. Thanks for your patience!"

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Like I said before Pokebank will probably NEVER come out... I am starting to think this is all big hoax to fool every single pokefans out there.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Well Nintendo of America just posted an update on twitter saying that they will give us news of Pokebank in the future.

"More information on the launch of @Pokemon Bank and Poké Transporter will be announced in the future. Thanks for your patience!"

I know I said I wanted something/anything, but...I was kinda hoping for a liiiiittle bit more than Nintendo just doing a copy-pasta of the exact same thing they said roughly 2 weeks ago.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I know I said I wanted something/anything, but...I was kinda hoping for a liiiiittle bit more than Nintendo just doing a copy-pasta of the exact same thing they said roughly 2 weeks ago.

That's all we'll get. They can't legally give us any information other than: We're working on it. It'll be out sometime soon. They cannot give us any specifics due to more than one company being involved in both the development and ownership of it.

Years
  • Well Nintendo of America just posted an update on twitter saying that they will give us news of Pokebank in the future.

It means two weeks ago, they were announcing that they're going to announce it soon, which translates to absolutely nothing.

My patience has ran out, but I suppose there's no use complaining about it other than for the sake of complaining about it.

Years
  • I don't know why, but that message just completely downed me. Since the beginning, they used a lot of terminoligy implying that everything would be "soon". The answer Nintendo gave doesen't even let the reader feel that things are getting resolved soon (On my part anyway).

We have to give them a minimum of credit for taking 10 seconds to at least write something...compared to the last 2 weeks that we had nothing to go on (except for the japanese twitter of Nintendo that was more than happy to give them an update days ago)

Years
  • They are probably just waiting to the sales numbers are close to matching up to the Nintendo network universe ( new app thing ) registration numbers... if that is truelly while the servers were overloaded. To me its really not worth complaining over, the only thing that irritates me is people bringing PS and Xbox into the argument as a whole system when this is one video games ( a great video game I must say ) shortcomings. Its not a bad thing, Xbox and PS are far more superior on the multiplayer/ online functioning side of things, that is just the truth, but its because they have redefined their entire platform around that formula. Nintendo still have kinks to work out , but its not a bad thing when you look at it like this: we still get quality unremixed pkmn video games that stay true to yhr core fan base. This bank issue is just a hiccup

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    I was looking forward to using pokebank throughout winter break. Breaks over in 2 days. Back to the textbooks...

I hope they get it fixed soon and hopefully Gamefreak will give us a little mystery gift as compensation.

PS: How is this Nymphadora?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Like I said before Pokebank will probably NEVER come out... I am starting to think this is all big hoax to fool every single pokefans out there.

Highly doubt that it'll never come out...again. Considering the people that downloaded the first time around when they got the chance are still using it (Serebii), then I'd imagine it's simply in the works to make it work better for a larger consumer base.

I am very tired of waiting though. Hopefully they finish whatever they're doing before the Spring gets here. Dying to use my previous Pokemon.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • So how do you like the latest Twitter update, guys?

Gee, thanks Nintendo, that's really informative. I had no idea the Pokemon Bank would be announced in the future. Had it not been for this update, I would have thought the Pokemon Bank would be announced in the past or something!

Back