• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Oh thank goodness, maybe since it is out in Japan, that means we will get it soon. <3 I hope so! I need my good pokemon so I can breed some good masuda method pokemon.

Tailsko

I am become death.
    Years
  • I am one of the people who is currently testing hacked Pokemon through Pokemon Bank. I can still manage to get starters with Hidden Abilities through. (Edited a certain way by using a editor). Kalos mark hacks I cannot get through at all.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I am one of the people who is currently testing hacked Pokemon through Pokemon Bank. I can still manage to get starters with Hidden Abilities through. (Edited a certain way by using a editor). Kalos mark hacks I cannot get through at all.

Finally, you posted. :P
    I don't have to relay the message anymore. xD

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    At this point I don't even want to download it. First off, I don't feel like paying Nintendo for a service (Pokemon migration) that has been free in every single Pokemon game. I don't care how little money it is, it's just a sleazy cash-grab on their part.

Plus, they have proven through their ineptitude and refusal to release the software (I don't buy that there have been technical issues for one second, the Japanese people who downloaded it are using it just fine) that they don't deserve my money for this application.

There was never anything wrong with the app. The server hosting both the Miiverse, forced log in check, and the store itself were what got hit, not the app itself. Once it was downloaded, it was up and running perfectly as those that downloaded it before Christmas were still able to use (From what I've heard) it after its removal. The Cloud server itself wasn't shut down either, the people that downloaded it before hand just got extended free membership when it rereleases.

From what meowstic says, apparently they were updating the app with better hack detection if they cannot transport the hidden Kalos marked Pokemon into the game like before. Possible reason for the delay.

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    I am one of the people who is currently testing hacked Pokemon through Pokemon Bank. I can still manage to get starters with Hidden Abilities through. (Edited a certain way by using a editor). Kalos mark hacks I cannot get through at all.

Can you test impossible ball mon hacks? Such as Totodile in a Lure Ball etc? And also impossible route location mons.

The biggest worry I have is getting Pokemon through caught in Route 1 of Johto (whatever it is) in Johto Balls.

I don't think they can create a check for Pokemon that have Action Replayed IVs though that were obtained legitimately.

Good to know that it's finally coming, hopefully this wasn't just a mistake on Nintendo's part before it goes offline for another week or so.

edit: doing gods work you are.

Tailsko

I am become death.
    Years
  • How so? Do they transfer? Or, does it stop you from battling like using the wrong Mons in the Special Battle Category?

If you edit those PKM's in a editor a certain way, you can get them through. Battle Spot blocks those Pokemon. But, you can use those Pokemon in a friend battle, local wireless.

Can you test impossible ball mon hacks? Such as Totodile in a Lure Ball etc? And also impossible route location mons.
    Totodile with Lure Ball won't pass. I have not tried the impossible locations yet.

Years
  • Nintendo of America twitter:

"Please stay tuned to our social channels for updates on availability in other regions, including North America. (2/2)"

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Nintendo of America twitter:

"Please stay tuned to our social channels for updates on availability in other regions, including North America. (2/2)"

Oh god...Its going to be a mad flood attack on their servers again XD

I can see it now...all the rage happy "fans" will forget their rage, come flooding it and then get pissy again cause they broke the server due to flooding again.

Years
  • If you edit those PKM's in a editor a certain way, you can get them through. Battle Spot blocks those Pokemon. But, you can use those Pokemon in a friend battle, local wireless.

Totodile with Lure Ball won't pass. I have not tried the impossible locations yet.

All hacked mons are not allowed on the battle spot or is that just for the hidden ability starters? Just want to know if the battle spot is going to become completely impossible soon.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Man, I've been busting my tail getting these random Bank-exclusives. It'd be pretty sad to have them release it before I can complete the Dex, because that'd be a huge waste of time. Conversely, they never said it'd be anytime soon, so I could've been putting it off for who knows how long.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    All hacked mons are not allowed on the battle spot or is that just for the hidden ability starters? Just want to know if the battle spot is going to become completely impossible soon.

I want to say that the Battle Spot works the same way as PBR's hack check system. It knows when illegal Pokemon are there and disallows their usage. So it could completely block the use of hacked Pokemon that are labeled by Gamefreak and TPC as illegal for use.

Tailsko

I am become death.
    Years
  • All hacked mons are not allowed on the battle spot or is that just for the hidden ability starters? Just want to know if the battle spot is going to become completely impossible soon.
    I am still able to use my Kalos Hacked Poke's on Battle Spot. (I won't use them on Battle Spot nor against anyone). So far, it's the Hidden Ability Starters you cannot use on Battle Spot. Not sure what you mean by hackedmons.

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • "Pokémon Bank has been re-added to the Japanese eShop for all to download. This has been done with an update for all players who previously downloaded for both Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter. The patch is said to add countermeasures to prevent the software from causing the servers to overload. The free trial for this software has been extended with it ending on February 21st 2014. We'll provide details of a localisation as soon as possible."

I'm pumped!!!

Years
  • I am still able to use my Kalos Hacked Poke's on Battle Spot. (I won't use them on Battle Spot nor against anyone). So far, it's the Hidden Ability Starters you cannot use on Battle Spot. Not sure what you mean by hackedmons.

How would you have Kalos hacked Poke's?
    I don't mind when people use reasonably hacked pokes, but crazy ones aren't okay. >. <

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    news soon! according to twitter, released in some asian regions,

Back