• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I am wondering if anyone here has an idea of how I can pay for Bank after my one-month trial. I registered my game in the US but I live in the Philippines. So yeah, any ideas? :P

You can buy any eShop title for the 3DS on their eShop website rather than on your 3DS, for which it shouldn't matter which country you're in. Then you'll get a code by email to put in your 3DS to download the title from the 3DS eShop. Or buy an eShop card from a regular store. Unless Pokemon Bank is somehow different, either of these should work.

Years
    So, is the event Celebi in a particular ball or does something determine that? The one I got was in a Luxury Ball, and had a Hasty nature if that means anything. I know the first time I used Transporter, I transferred a Zweilous that was in a Luxury Ball, so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or if it's always that way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    So, is the event Celebi in a particular ball or does something determine that? The one I got was in a Luxury Ball, and had a Hasty nature if that means anything. I know the first time I used Transporter, I transferred a Zweilous that was in a Luxury Ball, so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or if it's always that way.

It's always in a Luxury Ball.

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Quick question: I received Celebi when on my X version after I did some transferring, but haven't on my Y (even though I sent more Pokes to that version). Any particular reason why? Does The Bank only reward your one per DS?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Quick question: I received Celebi when on my X version after I did some transferring, but haven't on my Y (even though I sent more Pokes to that version). Any particular reason why? Does The Bank only reward your one per DS?

only one per account, actually. you access it by logging in with your nintendo network id and no matter how many ads systems you have, your account will only get the one celebi

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I can't even get it downloaded. I keep getting the error code meaning the nintendo eshop is unavailable right now. I can sometimes get into the shop only for it to kick me out again when i attempt to download it and it is really making me mad.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I can't even get it downloaded. I keep getting the error code meaning the nintendo eshop is unavailable right now. I can sometimes get into the shop only for it to kick me out again when i attempt to download it and it is really making me mad.

Can you download anything else? (like demos and stuff?) Try that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    PokéBank hasn't been working for me at all today, for some reason; keep getting disconnected. Has anyone else been experiencing this? It wasn't like this yesterday, though. Oh well, it just might be my connection; I'll try again later and see if it works.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    PokéBank hasn't been working for me at all today, for some reason; keep getting disconnected. Has anyone else been experiencing this? It wasn't like this yesterday, though. Oh well, it just might be my connection; I'll try again later and see if it works.

someone else was complaining about not being able to connect to the eShop earlier today too, but I haven't had any problem with either poke bank or eShop any of the times I've tried, however, I did have numerous issues with wonder trade today disconnecting me.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
    managed to get on Bank and Transfer once I had a 3G signal on my phone, obviously didn't have the connection speed.

I had Black2 from eBay and it had a load of hacked looking legendary Pokémon, some legit looking Eeveelutions, and some dodgy shinies (lv.1Rhyperior, lv.1 Red Gyarados, lv.1 shiny Venusaur).

Jirachi turned out legit, eeveelutions turned out hacked.... Rebooted a new game to play through.
    strangely, the lv1 Gyardos got through bank

<p>managed to get on Bank and Transfer once I had a 3G signal on my phone, obviously didn't have the connection speed.</p><p> </p><p>I had Black2 from eBay and it had a load of hacked looking legendary Pokémon, some legit looking Eeveelutions, and some dodgy shinies (lv.1Rhyperior, lv.1 Red Gyarados, lv.1 shiny Venusaur).</p><p> </p><p>Jirachi turned out legit, eeveelutions turned out hacked.... Rebooted a new game to play through.</p><p>strangely, the lv1 Gyardos got through bank</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Yes i'll be getting the pokemon bank, since it is a pretty good idea for people that wants to raise a lot of pokemon and wants to bread certain pokemon for events. Like for cons or whatever.

Years
    Anyone know before I try if you can use the same game on two different pokebanks? I have two ds and two games. I want to put scrap pokemon on one game but I also want to be able to use that game with the pokebank from my other ds and get the celebi too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Anyone know before I try if you can use the same game on two different pokebanks? I have two ds and two games. I want to put scrap pokemon on one game but I also want to be able to use that game with the pokebank from my other ds and get the celebi too.

Pokemon Bank is linked to your Nintendo Network ID, so unless you have two Nintendo Network IDs, you will be using the same Bank, no matter which DS you use. However, if you do have two Nintendo Network IDs, then yes, you can use the same game with both IDs. Also remember that you only get one Celebi per Nintendo Network ID, not per game.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I am sorry if this question have been asked and answered, anyone know the time-grace in between renewing your Pokebank before it deletes off your Pokemon?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I am sorry if this question have been asked and answered, anyone know the time-grace in between renewing your Pokebank before it deletes off your Pokemon?

I do not know if they would delete your pokemon unless it is like 5 years or more.

Anyways, I would like to make a slight warning. I lost two pokemon during transfer from W2 to Bank. Luxray and a Shieldon. I am not sure what happened to them, but when I checked both games they were not there. The Shieldon I know was from Lucy or whoever her name was that trades you a pokemon a day in Nimbasa City if you call her. So I know the Shieldon was not a hack. I am not sure about the Luxray, I might have gotten from ge and it was a hack, but I do not know.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I do not know if they would delete your pokemon unless it is like 5 years or more.

Anyways, I would like to make a slight warning. I lost two pokemon during transfer from W2 to Bank. Luxray and a Shieldon. I am not sure what happened to them, but when I checked both games they were not there. The Shieldon I know was from Lucy or whoever her name was that trades you a pokemon a day in Nimbasa City if you call her. So I know the Shieldon was not a hack. I am not sure about the Luxray, I might have gotten from ge and it was a hack, but I do not know.

That's worrying, even if they're hacked they should simply stay in the original game if you try to put them in the Bank, they shouldn't be deleted altogether.

Back