• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Battle to Become

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
Years
  • Leo saw yet another trainer walk through the door. "Is he the last one?" Leo asked curiously, while being skeptical. Leo stood up and greeted the newcomer, "I'm Leo, nice to meet you." Leo said extending his hand out, offering a handshake.

"Ah..Another trainer, glad you came, I think we have two more trainers to show up." Prof. Kyto said, he was looking at his clipboard, flipping through the papers, he saw that in fact that there were two more trainers left. "It shouldn't be long until they show up." he added.

"Thank God." Leo said opening the door, then walking outside. Leo crossed his arms, then looked afar in the distance. "I will stop at nothing until I stop Team Disaster." Leo said furiously.

Prof. Kyto walked in the door, noticing Reily dancing around with one of his Cyndaquils. "A-hum...I say you found your Pokemon already." he said smiling, with his smile slightly fading. "You are going to have to wait until one more trainer comes. I will make sure that you get Cyndaquil." Prof. Kyto assured, giving Reily a wink. "Just go out into the waiting room, then wait for the next trainer." he stated after walking out of the room.

"I'm sorry, Mother." Leo said as he was still outside, examining the tree's leaves rocking back in forth, as the wind gently glazed it. "I will stop at nothing!" Leo said reassuring. Leo walked back into the lab, gently opening the door, then stopping to realize that the proffessor was gone. "Where did he go!?" Leo asked confused, he took a seat, then sat and waited for the next trainer to show up.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Ami woke up from her sleep still feeling very weary, she took her shower and came downstairs. Ami knew that her and Mr.Mime were the only ones in the house so she peeked into the Guest room to see if Mr. Mime was sleeping, she indeed saw him sleeping but she didn't want to wake him up so she placed some bread in the toaster, and waited, while waiting she thought to herself. If I meet other people there they might still think of me as the book worm who can't socialize, who am I kidding? I'll just go there and read while I wait for my starter, not like I want to be noticed. Ami's toast popped out of the toaster and she went to go and grab it and as she was eating her fresh toast, she wrote a letter for Mr.Mime saying that she'd be gone to go get her starter. She finished Eating her toast then signed her note, she grabbed her backpack and stuffed all her books and notepads in it then she left. Ami was walking slowly still seeming bummed about not being able to Socialize without people thinking shes a freak. Ami noticed a bush nearby rustle and she knew she had nothing to defend herself with so she decided to run to the lab. Ami looked back to see the Bush stop rustling and she decided to walk until she saw right in front of her, that she arrived at the lab. "Well Here I go." Ami walked inside to see some other trainers as well, Oh great, people are probably gonna think of me as the freak again. Ami walked up to the professor and tried to speak in a bit of a louder tone rather than her usual quiet voice. " Um.. Excuse me. I'm Ami Mizuno and I'm here to get my Pokemon."

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Name: (Nicklas Glider but people call him Nick)
    Personality: (Niklas is a very unpredictable person that usually does not think of what he does. Very hyper but can control the way he acts. Niklas also can be very bright at times, but also difficult to handle. He always wants to be one of the best. Niklas also never gives up. At times Niklas can be shy, he usually needs a friend to go on a journey with him.)
    Bio: (Niklas's father was a role model to him. Niklas never usually addresses his father as dad since they never really talk much or see eachother. His father is a very skillful trainer, Niklas always thought as him as a top trainer. Niklas now wants to be a top trainer too, inspired by his father.)
    Pokemon: (Squirtle)
    Preffered type of Pokemon: (Niklas always prefers water pokemon. He is also quite skillful with electric too.)
    Goal: (Wants to be a top trainer like his father. Wants to succeed in his adventure without giving up and to destroy Team Disaster with the help of friends.)

Extra: My first sign-up, that's all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    I love RPG so if you're still taking them

Name: (Logan Moss.)

Personality: (Logan is a very shy kid, he loves to play with friends,skateboard, and train his pokemon. he was average in his class and wasn't very outgoing, so he doesn't have tons of friends, but very close ones)
    Bio: (He was born in fortree city, and looks up to steven stone (the pokemon champion) His favorite type of pokemon would be ghost or fire. He would do anything for the sake of his pokemon or family/friends. )
    Pokemon: (gastly.)
    Preffered type of Pokemon: (ghost or fire.)
    Goal: (To be a great pokemon trainer.)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020

Name: Leigh Tsu
    Personality:Leigh is a pacifist. He absolutely thinks that violence is wrong and not the way to go. He thinks that no one should fight, especially now that Team Disaster has struck. Leigh likes to stand out, often making himself look a lot different from everyone else. He is a good boy, always listening to his parents. Leigh also believes that each and everyone should be respected. He says that everyone has a good deep down in their heart,even Team Disaster. He believes,"Although ones intentions and motives may be unholy.. their actions are all part of a greater plan designed by the one and only god.."

Bio: Leigh grew up in a poor family. His family couldn't even afford a house, so they lived with his aunt, in a hostel. His aunt, owned the hostel, but still made them pay. Soon his family could no longer afford the stay so they had to work to keep up. His mom and sister did house keeping, while his dad did desk work. Leigh had a variety of jobs, from getting bags to running events. He always had a knack for those types of things. One day some one came in with a rather ill pokemon, and somehow Leigh knew just what to do. Soon he was taken to the poke center to assist Nurse Joy. People loved to see someone so young interested in helping pokemon.

Joy also noticed how well Leigh did on treating pokemon. She had to think of a gift, she often saw him alone and thought that he would need a pokemon. She thought, but couldn't think of a pokemon to give him. Soon a person brought an egg for the nurse, not knowing what it was she decided it was best for Leigh. Leigh loved the egg, he went everywhere with it. He loved the egg unconditionally, but he still didn't let it interfere with his other duties.

Leigh, went to a pokemon contest one day, and was fascinated by the way they worked. The moves were beautiful,so very beautiful. He asked one the key to such beautiful moves and they said to raise your own pokemon. That is what he decided to do. Leigh went around asking for breeding tips and compiled them all into a sort of book. This is where he first found his interest in writing. Leigh believes that he can change the world with motives, for the better. A couple days later he heard of Team Disaster, and was ever determined to change the world for the better.
    Pokemon: Mismagius
    Preffered type of Pokemon:Leigh loves all different types of pokemon. He thinks that they are all equal and should be treated as such, and one type not be preferred over the other.
    Goal:Leigh's goal is to become the best pokemon breeder/coordinator out there.​

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • As he tried the new glasses given to him by the professor, Brent saw another trainer, a girl holding a Cyndaquil. He sighed. He is quite anxious to get started. Thanks to his pokemon, his spirits were not dampened, even by the notorious looking clouds that creeps slowly over the mountains.

"I think it's gonna rain..." he said calmly.

He sat there for some hours now, inspecting some of the new trainers that came in recently. One is a boy with anxious looking face and one is girl that is somewhat excited and giddy. That reminds him of his past journeys back at Sinnoh. Brent is somewhat the center of attraction, because all(except the prof.) eyes are upon him. Maybe because he's tall, or he's the eldest or maybe because of his mysterious pokemon Drake. Undaunted, he calmly opened his bag and grab his Astronomy book and began to read.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
  • (OOC: I wasn't going to accept another person, but I was going to accept one out of you three, so Lostt is accepted..I hope you read the post that said what your first post will be like. Sorry for the ones that didn't make it.)

Leo became more and more relucant to not walk out of the place and leave. "I thought this was all." Leo said, he began to bite on his nails. "How long?" Leo asked.

"It will not be long, according to this there are three more." Prof. Kyto said as he walked back into his room. "If you are that anxious to get your Pokemon, well everyone that is here come to the back." Prof. Kyto said as he waved toward the group. He pulled a key from his pocket, then placed it into the door, turning the key and pressing a few buttons on the pad that was above it.

"Leo, go ahead, pick your Pokemon." Prof. Kyto said as he unlocked the huge chambers, full of Pokeballs.

"Random? Ah well." Leo said as he grabbed one of the Pokeballs. He wasted no time to throw it onto the ground. There appeared a little bird, small as can be.

"Torchic! Torchic!" Torchic shouted cheerfully, running around and around, happy to be free from the chambers of the Pokeball.

"A Torchic." Leo said happily, he ran over to Torchic and picked him. Without wasting no time, Prof. Kyto, handed Leo his pokedex. "Thanks." Leo said cheerfully, he placed the pokedex in his pocket.

"Your welcome, now who is next?" Prof. Kyto said as he grabbed another pokedex, getting ready to hand it to someone.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    David walked to the back with the others, everyone was a good head or so taller then him, such a strange site it must have been to see. David saw that the one kid that had been there first got a Torchic, pretty cool. David then heard the professor ask who would go next, waiting for someone else to be bold enough to pick a random Pokemon.

It soon became obvious that no one else would, yet. With a tinge of nervous axiety and a hefty sigh, David stepped up, just a little bit over the professors waist.

" Me. I will." David said calmly and surely.

David didn't wait for the professor to see that he had the appearance of a seven year old, and not looking legal enough to even be a trainer, David grabbed a pokeball, wondering what was inside of it. Without any second thoughts he threw the pokeball to the floor and saw the red light flash.

It was a Kadabra.

" Well..."

David didn't know what to think of the psychic pokemon, he liked it... but was it powerful?

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
  • Prof. Kyto smiled and saw that Kadabra had finally been chosen. After all of these years Kadabra was the unfortunate one, he was never chosen. Even though that Pokemon were chosen randomly, he was never chosen.

"I'm glad to see that Kadabra has found him a trainer, take care of him." Prof. Kyto stated as he handed David his pokedex. He smiled and looked at the rest of the group. "Who is next." he said smiling, he seemed that it was the best day of his life. He got to see some nice trainers choose their first Pokemon.

"Torchic and I will show Team Disaster!" Leo shouted confidently.

"Torchic! Torchic!" Torchic shouted, it seemed like he agreed with Leo.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Ami followed Prof. Kyto to the back, she tried to stay behind the group as she did not want everyone looking at her. Ami was very curious as to what starter she'll get, when she saw all the choices of Pokeballs available, she began to think hard. Ohhh, I better choose the right one, If my pokemon can't beat Team Disaster then I'll be useless. Ami looked at all the pokeballs carefully, she decided to think hard on this, she finally walked up to the pokeball in the corner of the room and opened it. Out came a Riolu who looked very surprised. The riolu stared at Ami for a moment and then walked toward her bag that was on the chair.

"Well aren't you an adorable pokemon?"

Ami said as she smiled, it continued to wlak towards Ami's Bag and then he rummaged around in it, and found one of her books.

"No wait, please put it back, thats my roma.." Ami stopped as she saw the other Trainers looking her way but they turned back, Ami started to blush as she did not want people to know that she was carrying around a romance novel. The riolu was curious as to why she was blushing, Riolu walked up to her and pulled on her skirt.

"Oh thats okay Riolu, I have a lot of secrets but as you and I are gonna be partners, you'll learn of them eventually." Said Ami.

The little Riolu smiled and happily jumped onto the chair and looked outside.

"Well are you ready to take on Team Disaster and put them to justice?"

"Riolu!!" Shouted Riolu, who was getting excited.

"Okay! I know we'll become good friends!" Said Ami in a happy voice.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Brent waited until the girl had finished chosen her pokemon, a Riolu. All others seems to be very happy with their new companions. It's like the old days back at Sinnoh.

"Hey, you." said the Prof. pointing at him.

"Me?" Brent said suddenly, switching his head from Drake to the other trainers.

"Yes you tall one. Come on, choose your pokemon" replied the Prof.

"But I already have one..." Brent replied timidly.

"Ah... I see, but the policy says that one must start off with a new companion, to train, to befriend and to love. So choose one, please." said the Prof.

Brent stood up, and strode silently. He became a bit anxious as the other trainers stared at him("Gosh, I hate it when everybody stares at me..."). He casually laid his hand to a pokeball and pushed it's central button. After the white light that issued from it subsides, a creature appeared. It's A brown and white pokemon...

"Eevee, Eevee!!!" cried the pokemon.

It then leaped toward him and Brent caught it. It( Or technically he) slept suddenly in his arms.

"Wow, what a sleepyhead... I think he's still young." commented Brent.

"Right" replied the Prof. "It's because he's the most recently caught, just yesterday."
    After a brief period of silence, he nodded and calmly sit down to his sofa. He stroked the Eevee's fur smoothly...

"Drake," he said to his Absol. "I think you now have a new companion, a sleepy one."

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • "Cydaquil!" The pokemon shouted as it tackled Reily, almost knocking her over. Reily quickly regained her balance, and stood up again.

"Woah, little....guy?" She finished her statement with an uncertain look, as the Cyndaquil shook its head. "Girl?" She guessed again, knowing there was no other option. The Cyndaquil shook its head again. She didn't know what to think, but kept on guessing, "bull, brute, male?" It shook its head to all of them. "Femme, female, lady, miss?" She guessed again, and upon hearing the word, "femme," the Cyndaquil nodded.

"Femme it is then." She agreed cheerfully. "You're such a sweet Pokemon, though I only have known you for a short time. Would you like to come with me on my journey?"

"Quil!" Cynadquil might as well have been told that it would gain a lifetime supply of berries, or whatever it liked to eat, it was ecstatic. Or maybe it always reacted this way to anything that made it the slightest bit happier. Either way, Reily knew that she could take that as a definite "yes" without need of thought or hesitation.

"Well, I'd love to travel with you!" Reily exclaimed in reply. Yes, this was the Pokemon she would begin her journey with, they could definitely be powerful and teach Team Disaster a lesson...or two...or three...

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
  • (OOC: This is the last out of context message ever. I haven't been on that much because of a couple of issues, but I want to keep this thing alive. I'm going to go ahead with the attack, Lostt, you can make your appearance after the attack of the lab. You will find a pokeball on the ground of the lab, which will be in debris.)

Leo stood up and noticed a ringing bell, could it be? It was Team Disaster all right. The electricity suddenly went off in the lab, the lab was now dark. Leo knew that Team Disaster was here, no clue why, but they were.

Glass busted from the top of the cieling, three men, dressed in black suits, with a large blue d on there shirts. "Down! On the floor!" one of the men shouted as they had slided down a rope.

"Run!" Leo shouted, he knew that they were going to take their new Pokemon. Leo ran, "Follow me!" Leo shouted to the rest of the group.

Leo ran about to the back door, then the front of the building began to collaspe. A huge bulldozer was ramming through the front of the building.

"Get back here!" one of the men shouted as he through a pokeball onto the ground.

"Arbok!" Arbok shouted as he began to chase after the group.

"Come on!" Leo shouted to Torchic, then looked at the group, which were chasing after him. "We need to head out of here. Any ideas?" Leo asked as he knelt behind a huge box, to hid from Team Disaster.

(OOC: This is the last out of context message ever. I haven't been on that much because of a couple of issues, but I want to keep this thing alive. I'm going to go ahead with the attack, Lostt, you can make your appearance after the attack of the lab. You will find a pokeball on the ground of the lab, which will be in debris.)

Leo stood up and noticed a ringing bell, could it be? It was Team Disaster all right. The electricity suddenly went off in the lab, the lab was now dark. Leo knew that Team Disaster was here, no clue why, but they were.

Glass busted from the top of the cieling, three men, dressed in black suits, with a large blue d on there shirts. "Down! On the floor!" one of the men shouted as they had slided down a rope.

"Run!" Leo shouted, he knew that they were going to take their new Pokemon. Leo ran, "Follow me!" Leo shouted to the rest of the group.

Leo ran about to the back door, then the front of the building began to collaspe. A huge bulldozer was ramming through the front of the building.

"Get back here!" one of the men shouted as he through a pokeball onto the ground.

"Arbok!" Arbok shouted as he began to chase after the group.

"Come on!" Leo shouted to Torchic, then looked at the group, which were chasing after him. "We need to head out of here. Any ideas?" Leo asked as he knelt behind a huge box, to hid from Team Disaster.

Last edited:

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Ami was terrified at the sudden attack of Team Disaster, She was almost petrified with fear as one of the other boys told her to run away. She ran but a she saw an Arbok emerge from its pokeball she knew it was time to toughen up.

"Riolu we have to at least try to slow them down, you ready?" Said Ami sounding confident.

Riolu nodded its head as it stared down the Arbok angrilly.

"Now Riolu, use Quick Attack!"

Riolu quickly sped through and hit Arbok hard enough to temporarily knock it down.

"All right Riolu lets get outta here!" yelled Ami as she quickly waited for Riolu to come to her as they both ran for the exit.

Ami and Riolu both ran until a shot of poison hit Riolu causing him to fall over. Ami gasped at the sight of this as she went to his side.

" Oh no Riolu, where did that attack come from?" Ami said as she began to panic.

Ami picked up Riolu and ran for the exit as she bumped into a burly member of team Disaster.

"Where do you think you're going girly?" Said the burly man. "If you wanna get out of here alive then you'd best hand over that pokemon of yours or you'll both get it." He said as his Ekans slid up to him.

"No I refuse to hand him over." Shouted Ami as she tried to get away.

"Heh, you've got guts, If you don't hand him over then you're gonna have to come with us, and that little pocket computer of yours looks nice too." Said the man chuckling.

"Get away from me! Oh no Riolu you're too weak to battle, oh no what do I do?"

"Heh heh heh, Ekans I think its time. Get her." Said the man pointing to Ami as Ekans obeyed him and lunged at her.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • As he began to feel sleepy, a clatter of glass and screams woke his senses.

"What the heck....?!" he said.

A huge bulldozer began tearing the building, and the trainers began to panic and hide.

"The team Disaster.... what are they doing here..." he muttered.

An Ekans suddenly lunged itself upon one of the trainers, the one holding Riolu.

"Drake! Ice beam!" Brent ordered his Absol. The pokemon launched a blue colored bolt at the Ekans and froze it. He knew only a matter of time it will defrost. "What?!" as one of the grunts swore. Then another chilling bolt hit the dozer, stopping it's tracks momentarily.

"Get him!" said the grunt, pointing at Brent.

Soon as he heard his name, he called the other trainers. "Hey you guys! Don't just sit there! Run!" he screamed.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
  • (Sorry, I've been so sick. I hope that this isn't already dead.)

Leo kept running, holding Torchic. "Let's go!" Leo shouted to everyone, and then lifted a trap door. "Don't ask me how I found it!" Leo shouted, lifting the door up and sliding down the tunnel. Leo fell from the tunnel and found himself lying on the ground. "We're alive!" Leo shouted, and waited for the rest of the group to follow his lead.

Leo thought long and hard and finally came to a conclusion, a hideout! Leo waited a while and hoped that the rest of the group would make it out safely.

"Torchic!" Torchic shouted, as if he was comforting Leo.

"It's alright, they'll be okay. Hopefully." Leo told Torchic, reassuring him that he knew what was going on. I just hope that they make it out safe. Leo thought to himself, as he sat down to wait for the others.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Ami saw the trap door and immediatly ran inside.

"We're safe here, for now, are you ok Riolu?" Ami asked Riolu who was slightly injured.

It responded with a weak nod. "Oh you poor thing, I hope I have some medicine in my bag." She said as she looked through but couldn't find a thing.

"Are you guys alright?" She asked looking at everyone. "We can't stay for long you know."

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • It's obviously been too long since I last checked these things.

Thread Warning 1

Bamachi, you are quite severely below the paragraph minimum. Failure of anyone and everyone to correct or report has resulted in a thread warning. The acceptable minimum is this:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Carry on.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back