• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White [OOC]

Years
  • Spots are open
    *Some participants removed due to infrequency of online activity and can contact me if they return*

This is the OOC page to the Pokemon Black and White RP. In this thread, there are information on all the trainers taking part, such as their teams and their items. All information aside to the RP must be placed in here, so that the main thread doesn't get cluttered up.
    For example, if you have a writers block and want to develop a plot for your next post, you could post this here. You could also discuss what Pokemon you'd catch next and what could happen on the next route.
    Basically, discuss anything about your character that are happening or are going to happen, as if it were a sort of 'behind the scenes' thread.

--

Trainer #1 - jackblaze

Name: Adrian James Smith
    Spoiler:

Trainer #2-DeepImpact

Name: Sam Bytes

Spoiler:

Trainer #3 - romdinner

Name: David Knight
    Spoiler:

Trainer #4 - mzmingle

Name: Ashley Redd
    Spoiler:

*Egg Moves in bold and cannot be deleted

Open Spots:

Lillipup

Pidove

Zorua

Emolga

Purrloin

Munna

Vanillite

Spoiler:

Legendaries
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Hmmmm....I'm somewhat confused....wouldn't Tepig or Oshawott also have an open spot?.....Well, I haven't followed the story, and I wouldn't know. I guess I'll reserve the *Munna.

*If ether Tepig or Oshawott become open, I'd like to reserve one of them. If thats ok.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Nearly done. I'll finsh my SU later.

Name
    Erik Daniel Zoma

Nickname(s)
    None

Starter
    Tepig

Legendary
    Thundurus

Appearance

Credit goes to the person who made this.

Personality
    (Heres some of his personality. I'll flesh out the rest in the RP.)
    Eriks a happy-go-lucky type of guy. He love to go to new places, although he can get a little too excided. He loves to battle, and will never give up, even if he knows he going to lose. While not the smartest in the world, he is very cunning and uses everything he has to his advantage. He loves Pokemon, and will hunt down anyone who would try to hurt them.
    History

Anything Else?
    Nope

Chosen Path
    Trainer

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Ashley Redd
    Nickname(s) Ashy
    Gender Female
    Age 12
    Sexuality Straight
    Appearance Her hair is Pitch black with a few little streaks of blonde underneath. She is quite small for a 12 year old. Her eyes are a bright red. You know Ashley from WarioWare? something like her. Ashley also loves the colour red.
    Personality Very Rash. She is quite shy at times, but not much. She is happy that she is short, as she can blend into the crowd when she is shy. (Sorry, couldn't really think) Personality unfolds during story.
    History At the age of nine, a herd of Bouffalant rampaged part of her town. When she was finally allowed back out, all the Bouffalant were gone, but there was a little Mincinno, injured, sitting by a tree... She has been with that Mincinno ever since.
    Anything Else?
    Nope :)
    Chosen Path Trainer, Coordinator

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Name
    Sam Bytes

Nickname(s)
    None

Starter
    Snivy

Legendary
    Reshiram

Appearance

Credit to the person who made this.(Selvix, probably)

Personality
    (I'll tell his basic nature, and let his personality unfold with the RP.)
    Sam is kindhearted, well mannered, and has a good and friendly nature. He loves to help other people out, and is always the first to give advice. he treats Pokemon like his family, and mostly dislikes people hurting them. (Yeah, I know. Predictable and common)

History
    Sam was a troubled child from childhood. His parents passed away when he was 4, and he became rude and hated people. Even when he shifted to Nuvema Town in Unova, he remained sad and depressed. However, when Professor Juniper met him, he was coached and counselled by her, causing him to change his nature, and become who he is now. Now when Professor Juniper is giving him his first Pokemon, he is extremely happy, and has vowed to help her and repay her.

Anything Else?
    No.

Chosen Path
    Trainer, Explorer.

Years
  • mzmingle Rejected change the font and use the sign up format that is on this page

rustymenon Accepted I will update the first post with your information and you can start posting.

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • SU

Name: David Knight

Nickname: None

Starter: Sewaddle

Egg Move: Air Slash

Legendary : Virizion

Appearance:............ David has spiky black hair, he has had this kind of hairstyle since he was little. It is the only thing he and his dad have in common , physically speaking. His blue sky eyes are just like his mother's as well as his white skin. He is well-built for a boy his age.
    ..................................David usually wears a green T-shirt that has a tiny leaf on the top left side of it , a pair of blue jeans with a black belt on which he puts his pokeballs and a pair of red trainers( Arcanine trademark ). He also has a necklace around his neck. The necklace is very normal at first sight "a piece of black string on which there is a pendant. The thing is that the pendant is a drop shape form in which there is a blue ball similar to an "Aura Sphere" (it is a gift from his dad).

Personality:.......... David is a very calm person , sometimes to calm but he is quick to react and think. The only time when you'll see David angry (and only on rare circumstances) is when somebody hurts a Pokemon on purpose. He tries to be the best at what he does , putting a lot of effort in it. David has a very kind heart and helps those in need even if putting himself in danger (just like when he saved Sewaddle). Letting his kind heart fool you , making you into thinking he is weak would be a great mistake, this boy doesn't know the word "giving up". David likes to be outdoor and explore nature as much as possible.

History:................. David has lived in Nuvema town since he was born and has always had an interest in Pokemon. When he was little he liked to play with his family pokemon a Lillipup and a Purrlion which belonged to his parents. Purrlion was his mother's , Claire , and Lillipup belonged to his dad , Steven. David was all day in the garden playing with both pokemon always making sure that the pokemon were happy and had fun alongside him.

................................. As he got older , about twelve , he started wandering off into the wild in search of new pokemon but many times he was stopped by his mother or father that said that it could be dangerous. But this didn't stop him , he was a clever boy and found ways to sneak out. On one day when he was walking in the woods near his house he heard a cry near him. He rushed towards the sound of the cry and found a flock of birds ( they were Pidove but David didn't know what kind of pokemon they were) that were attacking , what looked like , a little bug pokemon that was wearing some kind of leaf clothing. It was very skinny and looked like it hadn't eaten in days. It was holding with its teeth to and oran berry. David saw a little bush on the edge of a hill , he knew that the bug pokemon got it from there but it would have been extremely hard for it to get another one it its condition. The birds were after that berry , even if they could easily get some from the nearby bush. David couldn't stand still as the birds kept pecking on the little creature. He rushed towards the birds picking a stick and starting to hit every bird he could. He found himself between the bug pokemon and the birds. The birds started pecking on him leaving some mark on his checks , neck, arms and legs. The bug pokemon watched helpless as the David was protecting him from the bird pokemon. David kept hitting the birds until finally they gave up and left. He then sat down for a bit leaned to a tree next to the little bug. The bug made its way to David and started looking at every mark left by the birds , like it was trying to say that he shouldn't have put him in danger for it. David told the bug that it's ok and he would do it again if it meant keeping the bug pokemon from harm. As the bug pokemon smiled it fainted due to the low health it had. David took it home and took care of it until it good better. His mom was a bit mad that he wandered off and got hurt but was at the same time proud that he helped a poor pokemon in need . His mom told him that the pokemon he saved was a Sewaddle and he should find some leafs to repair its cloak. About two weeks passed and Sewaddle was felling all better . Claire told David that even though he and Sewaddle got attached to each other he had to set it free cause he wasn't old enough to have his own pokemon so with a sad face on both the pokemon and David they hugged and Sewaddle left making its way into the woods but not without David making a promise that he would find him as soon as he becomes a trainer.

................................Now David is fourteen and because of that promise he is now more excited than ever to become a pokemon trainer and receive his first pokemon.

Anything else: Nonthing i could think of :-?

Chosen Path: Trainer

Last edited:
    Back