• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White [OOC]

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2021
    Im very stressed because my school is closing so could you please cut me some slack jackblaze!

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    Name: Travis Crofton
    Starter: Lillipup
    Legendary: Landorus

Appearance
    Travis has light brown hair that reaches his shoulders, which he wears in an unkempt ponytail. He is somewhat bulky due to exercise and has dark brown eyes. He wears a blue vest over a white T-shirt, and dark green pants along with hiking boots. He also always carries a large backpack with a lock.

Personality
    Travis is very relaxed, and often disregards what he is told. He figures the information is not needed and that he'll figure things out when he gets there. He also dislikes calling people by name, deeming it unnecessary. He's not much for conversation, but doesn't try to avoid it. Most of the time he remains calm and under control, even under the worst circumstances, despite the fact that he never has a plan.

History
    Travis lived as an only child, born and raised in a house on route 18. His parents provided a place for weary travelers to rest, so he was able to meet many trainers who stopped by. Most of his time was spent hiking and swimming in the area, as well as searching for items left behind by travelers. He often found interesting stones and other sorts of items, and although he had no idea what they did, he began to collect them, keeping them in a large backpack with a lock. At age 10, his parents convinced him to become a trainer and sent him to the trainer's school in Striaton. He was extremely excited to take his first step in the path to being a pokemon trainer, but, along with it boring him, all the type match-ups and different species hurt his brain. He eventually left the school and became an item collector, searching for things he hadn't seen before. A few years passed, and his old classmates graduated. He decided to attend their graduation, where they demonstrated their new skills with battles. As he watched in awe, he wondered if leaving was really the right thing to do, so when they left to obtain their starters from the lab, he followed, determined this time to become a trainer.

Anything Else?
    Nope.

Chosen Path: Trainer, Item collector.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I put a link to this thread in Konokodemon's first post in the main thread, jackblaze. I thought it might come in handy, but if you don't want it there, tell me so and I'll remove it again ;)

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Actually, making a Pokemon willingly join is not fair. Because, then we can cook up any story, and then say that the Pokemon joined our team. You could try what I did, first I saved my Tepig, then I battled it once more, which caused the capture.

Years
    rustymenon i know it's not fare thats what i'm trying to explain to soulreaper. And soulreaper i didn't say that your capture was successful, the quality of that post is not good enough. And im not picking on you i am only trying to help you become a better rper

Years
    Name: Ashley Redd
    Nickname(s) Ashy
    Gender Female
    Age 12
    Starter: Mincinno
    Legendary: Thundurus
    Appearance Her hair is Pitch black with a few little streaks of blonde underneath. She is quite small for a 12 year old. Her eyes are a bright red. You know Ashley from WarioWare? something like her. Ashley also loves the colour red.
    Personality Very Rash. She is quite shy at times, but not much. She is happy that she is short, as she can blend into the crowd when she is shy. (Sorry, couldn't really think) Personality unfolds during story.
    History At the age of nine, a herd of Bouffalant rampaged part of her town. When she was finally allowed back out, all the Bouffalant were gone, but there was a little Mincinno, injured, sitting by a tree... She has been with that Mincinno ever since.
    Anything Else?
    Nope :)
    Chosen Path Trainer, Coordinator

Sorry...this damn font won't go, its not my default D;

Back