• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black + White: Baby Pokemon

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    the only one needed:
    kangeskhan

enough said, but ill add details why:

baby....born wit a baby in its pouch.......................anyone catch on yet?

Years
  • Let's see who needs a Baby form...
    Farfetch'd
    Plusle & Minun
    spoink
    Corsola
    Skarmory
    Spiritomb
    Pachirishu

and a few others not on my mind now.

Most of those already have terrible stats. Plusle and Minun practically ARE baby pokemon. Pachirisu, Skarmory, and Spiritomb are the only ones with halfway decent stats, and even them... not so much.

I don't know why everyone is hating on babies so much though. I played through SS with a Magby and Elekid duo, and they were amazing. I didn't evolve them until the 8th gym. Riolu is a great baby form too, and Smoochum is okay if you can find some way to raise her defense. Maybe everyone's judgment is clouded by the likes of Cleffa and Igglybuff.

As for the new evolutions over generations, you realize that basically none of the Gen IV evos were available during regular gameplay in D/P, right? It's not even a matter of ignoring them until the endgame, it's the fact that you literally can't GET them until the endgame.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • Read this:
    Pokemon Black + White: Baby Pokemon

/b/ did something productive?

Oh
    Dear
    God

We're all gonna die.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I like them all:X So I want all of them to appear in this film;))
    Do you know when it can happen?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Either Lapras pre-evolution or Skarmory will good enough for me.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Either Lapras pre-evolution or Skarmory will good enough for me.

as long as they will end up having higher base stat after evolving from baby, i'm ok with it. that why, they dont end up getting a fugly evolution

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of responses from you guys on this thread. From what I've seen so far I like
    Drowzee – I thought it up, what'cha expect?
    Taurus/Miltank link – Maybe it could evolve in the same why Tyrogue does, depending on stats.
    Sneasel – A favourite Pokemon of mine, I'd love to see a prevolution.
    Absol – My favourite Pokemon so-far, a baby form would make it more popular.
    Skarmory – Its Sp. Attack counterpart (Mantine) got one, it must feel left out… L
    Kanghaskan – Sounds good, the creature in its pouch just comes out of no-where. I also think that the prevolution should gain a male evolution, as Kanghaskan can only be female.
    Solrock/Lunatone link – Possibly evolving during night/day, which would make sense.
    Torkoal – A great fire-type that needs a pre/evolution. Baby or otherwise.
    Although there are a few I disagree with…
    Plusle/Minun link – They already have terrible, do we need to make them worse?
    Legendary prevo's – No… They're legendries; the point is they are epic as they are.
    Sableye/Mawile prevolution – They're stats aren't great to be honest, however they do deserve an evolution.
    Thanks everyone for Posting!
    (And keep to the topic plz)

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Possibly a shared Tauros/Miltank pre-evo, but I can't really think of any others off the top of my head.

Thats a really nice idea xD

I don't really think more pre-evolutions should really be made..

Or maybe on pree-evolutions for the pokemon that are single.

Eg. Stantler, Tauros, Miltank you know what im talking about.

Like what they did with Mr Mime and Mime jr.

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • Thats a really nice idea xD

I don't really think more pre-evolutions should really be made..

Or maybe on pree-evolutions for the pokemon that are single.

Eg. Stantler, Tauros, Miltank you know what im talking about.

Like what they did with Mr Mime and Mime jr.

Oh god, I didnt like Mr Mime much but Mime Jr was just horrible, that little clown crack head looking thing was so retarded looking, please gamefreak if you read this, no more mime jr catastrophe's please!

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Read this:
    Pokemon Black + White: Baby Pokemon

I really wouldn't take /b/s word for it :P seriously.

Anyway, there are some good 'baby' pokémon out there (Riolu, Togepi, Pichu are some) and then there are absolutely terrible ones (I can't stand Iggliebuff...and Cleffa I can't even spell them XD) So basically, it all depends on what pokémon they make them for, what the look like and if they are actually going to be any good.

Years
  • baby Skarmory
    baby Koffing (no bumpy gas jets; smooth, like a baby's bottom)
    one-tailed baby Vulpix, before the tail splits
    Zorua...
    Celtix the baby Onix... and N BA-lls in Pokemart...
    baby Tauros
    baby Tropius

Years
  • I know this would never happen, but I'd LOVE a Mewtwo baby, since I've always wanted to train one up from level 1 or level 5. Seriously, do you know how much fun it'd be to have a Mewtwo/Lucario/Zoroark team?

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I know this would never happen, but I'd LOVE a Mewtwo baby, since I've always wanted to train one up from level 1 or level 5. Seriously, do you know how much fun it'd be to have a Mewtwo/Lucario/Zoroark team?

no...that is just RETARDED. but for gen V there should be an event where mewtwo is first being created (like in 1st movie), and you can catch at level one. i would like that, and it would make you happy i guess

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • the only one needed:
    kangeskhan

enough said, but ill add details why:

baby....born wit a baby in its pouch.......................anyone catch on yet?
    i remember purposely breeding a kangeskhan to see that if it had the baby in it's pouch, and then i thought "are they siblings"??????

Back