• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I love the winding stair case, and the plane. So 3Dish *drools*

Is that a bike ramp like in R/S/E where you ride your bike over to get through the tall grass?

wikzan

FC: 0946 9273 6810 PM Me
    Years
    I love the winding stair case, and the plane. So 3Dish *drools*

Is that a bike ramp like in R/S/E where you ride your bike over to get through the tall grass?
    Nope you walk/run on it, if you don't move after a little while you fall off. Its a balancing thing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Omg there's a plane? It looks so pretty. XD;

I've noticed people repeat screenshots often, which takes away some of the fun of being spoiled? XD Wait but I'm trying not to be spo--idek. :(

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The plane is amazing. I love the details in each screenshot and the plane was an unexpected thing on my half. I'm not sure what's the storyline as far as it goes for it I can keep some things a surprise ;o;, but it looks to be something very interesting. The 3D scenes are fascinating as well; what amazes me the most is the staircase going up. I love how the men in red look as if they are spies and especially the one hiding in the grass. o-o;

Great screenshots too, this is going to be a great game to experience; especially once the English versions come out. I can almost feel the hype that will occur next year. n_n

Sonics

darĸraι ғanвoy
    Years
    Ahh , a 3v3 mode , how far are nintendo willing to go?

I'd like to see the triplets in White/Black as we first met the twins in Sapphire/Ruby..

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

There's like 2 or 3, it's an airport and the gyms at the top!~ I don't think you can fly anywhere though!?

Unfortunatly you can't ): Some idiots started a rumor that after you complete the game you fly to Hoenn -.-

I'd like to see the triplets in White/Black as we first met the twins in Sapphire/Ruby..

I don't get what you mean :S You mean you'd like to see the 3 brothers (Gym leaders) have a triple battle with you like Liza&Tate did from R/S?

Necrø

Paramore <3
    Years
    The aeroplane looks really good, looks so realistic like an old world war plane :)
    I'm also loving the staircase! My god I can't wait for this game!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any triplets as of now. In a triple battle which I've seen, there is only a single trainer with three Pokemon.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Spoiler:

I'm just going to put this out here and say, I cannot wait to go down this staircase. It's so 3-Dimensional and with the different views from the twist in the stairs, just makes it all the more fascinating. The bottom view to where there's a person below, has the top part so realistic so that it actually looks like you're way up high. The stairs kind of look like a slide where your character could just...slide down it from how they look flat though. But nevertheless, this part of the game is epic. xD;

Years
    Spoiler:

I'm just going to put this out here and say, I cannot wait to go down this staircase. It's so 3-Dimensional and with the different views from the twist in the stairs, just makes it all the more fascinating. The bottom view to where there's a person below, has the top part so realistic so that it actually looks like you're way up high. The stairs kind of look like a slide where your character could just...slide down it from how they look flat though. But nevertheless, this part of the game is epic. xD;

Lol, you're right about the flat stairs. XD
    But all these new 3D features just makes this game look amazing~
    The only thing I can say that I hate about the 3D looks, is that sometimes the trainer sprites look extremely distorted. =/

Like this picture of the stairs. You can see how the man with the hat at the bottom of the stairs isn't facing forward correctly. It's like he's.... leaning a bit. X3

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    After going through the entire Ghost Tower (or whatever it is called), all I get to do is to ring a huge bell. >_>
    Spoiler:

The 6th gym is quite spectacular but confusing. >_>
    Spoiler:

Jerpy

Give me your cookies...!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010

Yeah, I agree. But, then it's kind of like the Distortion World, then? The different views make it confusing to see whats happening, sometimes...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I simply love the dynamics for Furou's gym. In the screenshot you can tell how you start from a lower part and work your way up higher in the building, just to fit the flying type part for the gym's building structure. It all makes sense battling her up in the open, as the other games had it simple enough to where you just entered the gym that looked like all the others (besides the blocks/design differences) and there were no buildings built higher or lower than the other. This makes the game's graphics more improved.

Especially the view from the bell, the clouds and dim lighting make everything so mysterious. owo; Great screenshots again Merv, definitely loving how each part in Black and White have very great detail in them.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    After going through the entire Ghost Tower (or whatever it is called), all I get to do is to ring a huge bell. >_>
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Fuuro's gym puzzle looks fun to do, actually. It may be harder than Winona's, but it's fun just cannonballing yourself from one platform to the next.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Fuuro's gym puzzle looks fun to do, actually. It may be harder than Winona's, but it's fun just cannonballing yourself from one platform to the next.
    It would have been fun if I didn't have to beat all the gym trainers first, go back to the Pokemon Center to heal my half-dead Pokemon, and then figure out the puzzle all over again. Since this was mainly accomplished due to trial and error in the first place, it gets a bit annoying when you have to do it all over again... ;_;

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Updates!
    Warning: Big time spoilers. JK

The seventh gym:
    Spoiler:

Plasma jerks and Zekrom!:
    Spoiler:

Years
    I have got to say, I am liking the graphics for this game.

I am really liking the still art styles. They remind me of some older RPG games I use to play in my late teens. I think just looking at these spoilers has confirmed that I am buying this game.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Updates!
    Warning: Big time spoilers. JK

The seventh gym:
    Spoiler:

Plasma jerks and Zekrom!:
    Spoiler:

oh man, look at those graphics, they are simply amazing. Zekrom looks so awesome it makes me definetly sure that I am getting Pokemon White when it comes out in April. As for the 7th gym, it looks rather boring to me, but I haven't seen the rest of the gym yet so I cannot determine that

:t354:TG

Back