• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I can't see your images either. Try uploading them to something like Imageshack maybe?

Years
    Some moar pics!!

Evolution Pic :
    Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

Rain :
    Spoiler:

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    I want to know if you are able to catch previous generation pokemon in Black and White. Possible?

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    You can't like drag pictures from your pc onto the board, you have to upload them through www.Tinypic.com e. g.

oh haha dur i know what i did wrong- i attached them but removed the attachments (so they didn't exist)
    i'll get right on your method haha :)
    EDIT
    ohkay, now let's see :)
    Spoiler:

nope.. not working... ah well

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    There was this girl near the giant wheel.. she asked me for a battle and when I beat her, guess what happened..? I get to date her. XD
    Spoiler:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Nice one there, Aerow. I wanted to see a triple battle.
    And also this mushroom Pokemon irritated the hell out of me. It's just like a Pokemon lying on the ground and when you press the A key to claim it, you get to know that it is a Pokemon. -_-;
    Spoiler:

And yeah, the bridge:
    Spoiler:

Back