• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

Years
  • that's going to be hard since you don't gain exp. I'm making a folder of the ripped sprites... so they're not screenshots per sea but relavent nonetheless

Spoiler:

UPDATE: IF YOUR PLANNING ON PUTTING THESE ANYWHERE I HAVE TO REDO THE CAT... I JUST NOTICED I DELETED PART OF THE TAIL.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Oh O.K, I just found that out too.

Than how about a screenie of Gear's natural habitat?

Plz and thank youz.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i'm prolly not doing screens this year (atleast not until i find anti-freeze and english patch)
    but when i can, i'll be right along :)
    oh yeah, heres this i took

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • It looks so cool! Serebii Joe already has the game and he is updating a page as he goes and apparently Tabuune is found on every route but is very very rare, although a patch of grass occasionally wiggles and if you step into it there is a high chance of Tabuune appearing.

The graphics are so good in this game O_o

The Red Chain

- After the battle with Belle-

I HAD to screenshot this. It made me laugh so hard. XD
    Your room gets proper trashed after your battle.. you can even see little pawprints all over the place.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Spoiler:

- After the battle with Belle-

I HAD to screenshot this. It made me laugh so hard. XD
    Your room gets proper trashed after your battle.. you can even see little pawprints all over the place.

lol paw-prints on the wall are win
    here are these two
    1 is you and mommy on L-Chat
    2nd one is some sort of info booth

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I liked the above screenshot of the player's room. If my character could speak it would be: "My room...it's ruined! NOOOO!!! We should've taken this outside!"

I wonder what's the purpose of the L-Booth in the next screenshot? Maybe it could be the Isshu counterpart of the PokeGear.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've been playing this on a flashcart, and it is phenomenal so far. Unfortunately, I cannot offer any screenies atm, but if I connect my flash card to a computer I'll upload some stuff from my save.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • Mine still freezes but I've already patched it sooo yay EXP! Awesome screenshots guys!

Edit : You can get the Water Monkey in the area to the right of 2nd city you visit. It's at level 10. I named him Bloo :D

Edit 2 : Ok, I think the monkey you get and the 1st gym leader depends on your starter. I chose Tsutaaja so I got the Water Monkey and the Gym Leader was the guy with the fire one :S Luckily I beat him :P But he had the dog too, which defeated my Water Monkey :( (I should really get updated on their names)

Last edited:

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • I really want to complete your request but wait for a little more time till the game officially comes out. I don't want to cause any problem right now. I hope its all right with you. That also happens to be the reason why I haven't updated the first thread with new screen shots. :P

Oh it's completely fine. x3

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    here's some more screenshots (attached)
    ONE
    plasma Emblem
    TWO
    Plasma guy kicking Munna
    THREE
    cut tree