• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blistering Silver

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • WHAT!!?You're very rude,you know.The only 'terrible' thing here is you.
    You,and all the member seeing this thread,it's not just a shinygold remake.
    It has something special about it.
    GFS,you agree to tell'em the point of the hack?
    Whoa! Easy now Ray, please don't insult other members.

It seams like you just changed Shiny Gold to a horrible hack based of the pictures. I mean "It looks like this tree can be HEADBUTTed!" I mean that is terrible. Just try to be a bit more original.
    123, ShinyGold took GS, revamped it, and turned it into something different. That's what all GS remakes do. Without that aspect, they'd all be the same. And especially don't insult the hack. This is something that will rise overtime.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Guys don't listen to the negative comments. This remake is looking good already and I always smile at remakes :)

Taz Maverick

Inactive
    Years
  • Haha,if you say that knowing it's a remake,imagine how crazy you'll be when you learn the reason to why this isn't a total remake.
    To GFS:Don't wonder how do i know it,i told Ray to tell you that spicy idea.

Fox3292

A Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • I think this hack could go pretty far. the way i see it is another creative mind coming along to help an already great game :)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Sorry guys but my bro got grounded.
    That's why you haven't seen him for a while.

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Looking good so far, nice work. I do think you should consider adding some of the evolutions from DPPt though, such as Mamoswine. (since swinbub and piloswine did make their debut in GSC.)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You're right,it's a good idea to add some evos of d/ pokemon.I hope we continue this hack,and we're not wasting our time....

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Guys I just looked what you said about my comment and that was my opinion. You guys are sounding as if I am pure evil or something.

Also machomuu thanks for defending me.

Back