• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    one link download games for me with chrome blue

one link download games for me with blue chrome

What does this even say...

If it says what I think it says, then it's against the rules to ask for a download for a game that isn't even done. The download link will be in the first post when something is ready to be downloaded. That's assuming that's what you said...

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • Support Banner

Luka I've been watching the thread for a while now and

I've made a suport banner ;
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

it's made of some older ones

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2011
    Hi!
    this game looks really awesome!cant wait toplay it!
    Just wanna know if theres gonna be folowing pokémans!
    /cry if dont
    Good luck with the game!

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    Do you mean trading with NPCs, or with other people? If you mean with other people, then no. It's not possible to hook it up with all of the other Blue Chrome games.

P.S. Will you guys please stop making useless posts like "I agree! This game rocks!" and try to use correct punctuation and spelling.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    I see I did mean other people, but I guess not. I'm sure if someone took the time and resources needed to make it able to connect it would be possible, but for now I'm content.

lizardman974

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    I don't think it would be possible, because the only way to trade with pokemon games are either a link cable (not compatible with computers) or wifi, and for that, you'd need a bunch of tech to connect to the player's internet signal and then connect to ONLY the signal of other people playing at that time. Plus, I don't think many people will be playing Blue Chrome at the same time.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    I don't think it would be possible, because the only way to trade with pokemon games are either a link cable (not compatible with computers) or wifi, and for that, you'd need a bunch of tech to connect to the player's internet signal and then connect to ONLY the signal of other people playing at that time. Plus, I don't think many people will be playing Blue Chrome at the same time.

You're wrong. Stop trying to be a know at all. It is possible, because if it werent, I wouldn't have a Lucario on Pokemon: Raptor. It is possible.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    this game just gets even more Epic! every time i veiw this thread,keep up the good work ^_^

lizardman974

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    You're wrong. Stop trying to be a know it all. It is possible, because if it werent, I wouldn't have a Lucario on Pokemon: Raptor. It is possible.

I'm not trying to be a know it all. Plus, I never said it wasn't possible. I said "I don't think it would be possible".

Atomic Reactor

The post before that you said these words..
    It's not possible
    So yeah, you said those exact words lol.

Any news on the Game Alexandre or Luka?

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Well seeing as Luca is pretty much unable to get on ill update on his behalf. At the moment Luca is left without a computer, His computer is pretty much unusable. Now from what he said to me it sounds like Blue Chrome is good and still there, so dont worry about that, but there wont be any or many updates until Luca gets a new computer, cus as of yet he is only getting on line through the library. So just bare with it guys, im sure that he will be back soon, just be patient.

cesa

Teh Game Developah
    Years
  • This game is AWESOME! Hunger, Hygene and such! LOVE IT! I'll be waiting for the first release :D

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Thanks for explaining that Alucus. Well yeah that's pretty much it. I have all my game files on a separate hard drive which I do have with me, I just don't have a computer with RMXP on it. So no work will be done (unfortunately) untill I get a replacement.

But not to leave you fully empty handed, I was workin on something before the summer started and you can see it if you follow this link. Just read the descriptions to see what it is.

Enjoy your summer guys!

Years
  • All systems in this game are awesome. I wish I could script like you, but sadly I can't even get dual screen menu to work.
    This new PokeCommunicator thing is really cool and functional, good to have pokedex map and everything in one thing. This game features like clothing and health system are cool and unique. I only hope hunger bar won't make this game another sims, so you would have to go back in the middle of the road to don't die from hunger :P (sorry if I spelled something wrong, I live in Poland, and I try to do my best, but english isn't my national leangue and I sometimes make mistakes).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back