• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT,
SIMPLY AMAZING
The overworlds are good, i love the clothing system, the credit card >.< ITS GOOD LOL, I also like how the battle boxes and everything else change depending on the enviorment you are in. This is something not even Nintendo couldn't have done, the shadow relm looks cool tooo. :D

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
That's his bait... Keep away -_-

On topic, I was asking you guys whether the videos were updated? The videos and screenshots of the CBS are quite different...
I don't seem to like the one in the video, it's like an extreme imitation of the DS games... I want it to be something more original...

Battle backgrounds aren't looking good as well...

I however, like the mapping, and the menu system... Almost everything else.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
also, was game made by RMXP cannot have animation for each move?
or they just didn't make it yet

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
What Buttons will we use inorder to do gameplay?

alot of the RXMP things neglect to tell us the buttons, which in turn makes the game unplayable& useless.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
@ Poke_M0: it's RMXP. That means it needs to be played on an emulator on the computer.

@Volroc: X and Z are usually A and B, Enter is usually Start, and honestly, just because the game doesn't tell you the buttons, you can usually figure it out through trial and error.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
@ Poke_M0: it's RMXP. That means it needs to be played on an emulator on the computer.

@Volroc: X and Z are usually A and B, Enter is usually Start, and honestly, just because the game doesn't tell you the buttons, you can usually figure it out through trial and error.

i did trial and error for an hour on one of them, the only button i got were:
enter = B&start
arrows to move
and Z&X for A (maybe, but i tihnk it was start also)

but any good game will tell you the buttons, cuz how can you play the game if you dont know the buttons?

every game in pokemon gives the the option to know the buttons
and just botu every game has a manual,or tutorial ;)

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years

Not exactly, on the starter kit A is represented by Enter and C. B/start is represented by X. Select is represented by F5. And don't you mean the game comes with an exe file so the exe is the only thing needed to launch the game. So no, not really an emulator. Plus the controls are normally shown when you start a new game anyway.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Oh sorry. I use a mac that has a windows side, so I was thinking about the Mac side.

Bzhuan

add a g to the end of my name
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2018
The tiles ROCK! I see you've implemented day/night!

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
If the game was ready to be translated, it would be done (at least the storyline part). If you look at the first post, you can see that the storyline is only 40% done.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Hey Luka S.J., if you're ready with the game I will try to translate it.
So when you give me the rpgxp dat. I can do it.
But that is only an idea.

>>I translate at the moment: english to german<<

I can help you with sprites, too.
Luka speaks fluent German so, even if he wanted to translate it, he can do it himself :P

Anyway, how do we know you won't steal stuff from the project if he does give it to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back