• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_a_pokemon

AsparagusEdu
Years
Hey Luka, i have a suggestion for you. What about using PB&W sprites? They are already on spriters resource, and you can even make your own animations with the "pokemon parts" section.
I know it will take you a lot of game developing time. I was only a suggestion.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hey guys. Sorry for being inactive for a while again, I really don't have any reason for that except being lazy I guess. But I've been working on a newer Battle system (some of you may think thats a small thing, but it's a big thing). And I know I'm just revamping stuff over and over again, and you guys want playable content. Well untill I find a good way of encrypting it (ensuring that the systems won't be stolen), I could post something up. I'll have a new trailer up soon, showing the newer graphics and some new features in Blue Chrome (also going to reveal the full Gadget list and their terrain effects within the video).

blue_chrome_battle_sys_v3_by_pokemonbluechromedev-d30dlov.png

For now I have this screenshot of the newer battle system, and this video right here to see it in action. I've decided I won't be using the B/W sprites, since I'm not really a fan of them (especially the problem they made with backsprites), so I'll try to make my own parts for the Pokemon, which will make a third frame to have an animation in battle.​

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
i like what you did especially how you zoom in each time after the pokemon graphics and before the actual attack of each pokemon, then zoom out and zoom in to the one getting hit.

~|Sora|~

Gold and Silver Remake.
Years
Hey!
WoW! What a great game Luca ^^
I love the graphics, the blades more or less everything.
Everything is great I really like the back od Red, looks good, I just think you should improve your Battle System script, just a mite.
Well, I hope more updates, I wish much lucky, friend :D
¡Greetings!
PD: Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish lol

Last edited:

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Bravo Luka I didnt even think that copying a system for b/w was possible with an old piece of software like rmxp . I think you just slaped nintendo in the face.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Hey, correct me if I'm wrong but with your new battle system, when you use growl, shouldn't it come from the pokemon doing the move? For example: right now when Charmander uses growl, the screen zooms in on the opposing pokemon, shouldn't it zoom in on Charmander since he is the one using growl, which comes out of his mouth.

msfan645

Back from Inactivity
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
Lolz.

Here is what I do everyday..
--------------------------------
*Starts up computer*
*Opens Google chrome*
*Searches for "Pokemon blue chrome pokecommunity*
*Goes to the first page*
*Scrolls down*
*Checks Progress*
KANTO [|||REMAPPING|||] 80%
JOHTO [||||||||------------] 30%
HOENN [||||------------------] 22%
SINNOH [|--------------------] 2%
GAME SYSTEMS [||||||||||||||||||-] 95% (Revamping)
POKEMON GRAPHICS [|||||||||||||||] 100%
STORY LINE [||||||||||----------] 60%
TRAINER GRAPHICS [|||||||||||--------] 60%
TILESET GRAPHICS [|||||||||||||------] 80%
MUSIC FILES [||||||||||||||||||||] 100%
*Gets pissed off*
(No offense)

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Awesome,you implemented key parts of the Black/White Games into the battle system.You never cease to amaze.NowTHe only thing that can wrap this up is a great story ,like an introduction to characters or something.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2017
Hello. I wanna try the ds bios. But...i put my game folder with all file into ds bios map/Game folder i can see the game when i open the ds bios exe but i click my game and it open a new window this isn't dual screen and it isn't blue chrome style just an old style what's the problem???(ds bios just open my game don't show this nice style???)

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Hello. I wanna try the ds bios. But...i put my game folder with all file into ds bios map/Game folder i can see the game when i open the ds bios exe but i click my game and it open a new window this isn't dual screen and it isn't blue chrome style just an old style what's the problem???(ds bios just open my game don't show this nice style???)
You have to actually code it pal, he's not just gonna give out a dualscreen coding for free, especially with the work he's done to get it made.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2017
OHH

That i can't play this form just the old screen

OHH

That i can't play this form just the old screen

That ds bios just open my game, but i don't understand why consist of lots of script...

Help please i want to play this style

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
That ds bios just open my game, but i don't understand why consist of lots of script...

Help please i want to play this style

If you had read properly what I said, the DS BIOS is not a game. It is not Blue Chrome, and it surely won't turn your game into a DS version. It is just a nice looking loader, to keep your RMXP games organised in one place. All it does is open the game within, nothing else.

On another note, I have the final version of the battle system here (for now). I don't think I'll be making any more graphical or system changes anymore. Now I'll focus more on actually making the events for the game.

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
The battle system looks great. I love how the trainer stays out the whole time. Will that be for all trainers, or just leaders? Very smooth with the zooms. Also, I like the legendary battle setup. The whole system looks very clean.

Edit: I read about the frames of the moving Pokemon, that's why I didn't mention anything about the movement. It did look cool when Zekrom moved though.

Last edited:

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
Hah! Excellent job, I hope to see more about this. You guyz seem to be the best development team out there! Nice! :D

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
Great to see the battle system finally complete.
If that's just the battle system, I can't wait to see what
you'll do with the rest of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back