• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shiny Psyduck

<- Guess what game I'm playing
Years
  • Wow, this game looks awesome! The graphics, the systems, everything! I've waited forever for a pokemon game that features every region, and this is amazing! Good luck on getting the game back up and running, by the way. I can't wait for the next update once you do!

viraniz

Pokemon Dragon Creator
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    whoah this game is so beast cant wait to play it. i just love the script graphics and everything keep it up

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Good itself this rpg close by I enchant to me has very good tiles also scripts like and history this I wait for the beta very well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    this looks really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope soon for a release

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Man you steal my Tiles !!!
    In the intro of your Game (The first City) we can see my Tiles..
    Why you have my Tiles, Who gives you my Tiles.. And this Tiles are not public/ NOT FOR _USE ---- You don't Ask - You don't give Credits - You steal !!

Years
  • Man you steal my Tiles !!!
    In the intro of your Game (The first City) we can see my Tiles..
    Why you have my Tiles, Who gives you my Tiles.. And this Tiles are not public/ NOT FOR _USE ---- You don't Ask - You don't give Credits - You steal !!

Errr, false accusation much? I've seen your deviations, and I don't see any of those tiles in Luka's screenshots.

Edit: I just realised you meant the Intro Video. I had a look at that and all I see are houses that are similar in appearance to your houses. Did you even properly compare them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Ladys and Gentelmans,
    please look here hxxp://board.romresources.net/board6-romhacking/board11-grafik-hacking/board12-tilesets/6580-rpg-tilesets-red-ex/ it's the german-Romhacking-Forum.
    You can see that these are my Tiles.. in the last part of my post you see BIG -"Don't USE!"
    So please understand that these Tiles are not for USE..
    ;)
    ---Red-eX---

PS: I made hxxp - not ht-tp

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    @ Red EX some of them look really similar to the Calis tileset.... just saying. }Btw this game has like everything, its actually like and rpg with food, the official Pokemon games lacked that and also their's a variety in transport ... Also the clothing.. This game should be an official pokemon game, oh wait it's to good to be an official game.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Dayum this looks amazing.
    There's just so many new features in this game, and I'm loving the clothes system!
    Really excited for this game, it's kinda like the official ones - and there're animated sprites - whaaa! xD
    Looking forward to this!

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • Thanks for explaining that Alucus. Well yeah that's pretty much it. I have all my game files on a separate hard drive which I do have with me, I just don't have a computer with RMXP on it. So no work will be done (unfortunately) untill I get a replacement.

But not to leave you fully empty handed, I was workin on something before the summer started and you can see it if you follow this link. Just read the descriptions to see what it is.

Enjoy your summer guys!

To avoid this problem again I recommend using THIS!

Last edited:

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
    Years

• HEALTH SYSTEM

Here, the player (not the Pokemon) has his/her own energy status. This consists of:
    -Energy
    -Hunger
    -Hygene
    The Energy Factor:
    The Energy Factor is the level of how tired the player is. After running and walking aroung the big world of Pokemon, the player can get very exhausted. Therefore the new feature of Camping is imported. There are different camp sites that allow the player to set up their tent and rest. This repelinshes the Energy Level. The player will have to rest at least once every day in order to repelinsh their Energy Status.
    The Hunger Factor:
    The Hunger Factor indicates how hungry the player is. The player will have to keep this level as full as possible in order to continue with the game. Should the player be starving, he/she will faint and find themselves in the nearest Pokemon Centre to the accident. This game introduces the new option for the player to eat, and the new Food Items that you can buy from various shops such as: Bakeries and Restaurants.
    The Hygene Factor:
    The player will have to regulary visit toilets and bathrooms in order to keep up their Hygene Level. This is essential as the personal Hygene Level can increase the hapiness of your Pokemon and the popularity amongst people.

CLOTHING

Pokemon Blue Chrome gives player the opportunity, to have more than just one set outfit. The player will be able to choose from 12 different outfits for each gender, making a great total of 24 outfits. Some of those outfits will be special outfits, needed for a certain quest (such as Team Magma, and Team Aqua). The ability to customize your character, makes the game more personal, which is what we are trying to achieve.
    Spoiler:

On the Hygine system will there be porta potties or will the pokecenter/marts be re-desinged? And on the clothing feature will they all be there or will we have to earn/find/buy them? I know your busy atm, not having a computer and all but if any other member could awnser these questions that would be great.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Pokemon Blue Chrome

I think the picture says it all, but just to be on the safe side. The screenshots show the new PokeCOM in its "full" glory (the battery meter displays the stats of your laptop batter :O). Anyways the new features to show are:

Mouse Controlled Player
    Music App
    Map App
    Game Player App (Plays any RMXP game)
    Mystery Gift (Complex Edition ;) )
    Badges and other indicators
    A little Phantom Realm

Anyways, the RMXP DS loader can be downloaded below. I've uploaded it for the public in case they want to load their games in an organized and Blue Chrome way :) All you have to do is place your game within a folder called "Game", and put that into the folder where you've extracted the bios. What you can do is open your Game.ini and add Creator="blah", and the Creator's name will pop up. Also if you want your game icon to display, just make icon.png with 70 x 70 dimensions and place it within your game folder. Enjoy.

RMXP DS download
    RMXP DS screenies

Years
  • I just tried the BIOS thing, and its pretty good. You could make different mini-games in separate RMXP projects to utilize that (now imagine if you could get rewards in Blue Chrome from those mini-games...[if you could even fig...wait nvm, Wichu probably knows how])
    Great update *brb favs on deviantart*

Years
  • The graphics and features for this looks very well developed. Am very excited for when you come up with a demo/beta for us to play

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back