• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ((gah, ok ill explain to her whats going on, though she wont be on this thread for long. really, i shouldnt have to explain anything. if she had read the very first post, which is the main plot, then she wouldnt have had to ask. also, use bubbles, or what theyre doing "OOC:" for out of character statements, questions, or whatever. anyway, yeah go ahead...report. i cant do much about it.))

As she sat down across from her vulpix, she still listened. Smiling now, because she and Jade never had many friends. Kirsten waited until after he stopped talking to begin eating, thinking it to be rude to eat while someone is talking, or talk while eating.

"Ah, okie dokie. I didn't think you guys were bragging, but alright. Heh."

After his question, she blinked a bit. She reached into a pocket on her shirt and started searching for her schedule.

((how do i know what classes i have?))

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: Just make it up. THat what the others are doing I guess. YOu know with math, english, history, science and plus some other pokemon related classes.

IC: Mike did the same. He reaches into his coat pocket for his schedule. Char reach into his coat pocket to help him. "It got to be here somewhere."

Char then ate a piece of beard and Mike did the same. "I found it."

He looked at this schedule and saw this.'

1st semester
    Mike Anone

1st Period: Pokemon combat and Tactics.
    2nd Period:………

"Looks like I have a class called Pokemon combat and Tactics." Mike said. "Sounds like fun."

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    I walk into the room where Char was, but I didn't know know who Char was at the time. "Excuse me..." I said quietly. "Where can i get my schedule? i just got on the ferry and I'm just wandering around." I asked. I stared at the group for a few seconds and looked down at my feet, then at my little tatoo.

Years
    She finally found her schedule and pulled it out of her pocket, unfolding it and reading off her classes.

First Semester

1. Pokemon Identification

"Ah, I see. I hope that class turns out to be fun for you. I have Pokemon Identification for my first block. I guess it's because they know that I have never battled a real trainer before and they want to start me off with the basics."

Jade sat there, her six tails swishing as her ears tweaking a bit when hearing that Kirsten thought of herself as a beginner.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Meanwhile, Maya sat in class, bored of the teacher droning on and on about the coordinate plane. Inspired by this, she began drawing random dots on the graph paper, numbering them as she went.

"Hey, Lita..." she whispered, giving her Pichu a nudge.

"Pi?" Lita yawned.

"Thinnk you can connect the dots in order and make me a pretty picture?" Maya asked.

"Pichu!" At this, Lita snatched a colored pencil and began following the dots: Starting at 1, up to 2, looping back around to 3...

flarizardmew

Years
    Oh, i thank you so much" I exclaimed, smiled shyly. Then my bulbasaur hopped in the room and jumped on my shoulder. "When are we starting class?" I asked, "I can't wait to start!"

Years
    Kirsten looked up after finishing her breakfast, blinking a bit at the new man. Her vulpix looked up, having been done long before Kirsten had. The small kitsune's ears twitched a bit, and Jade darted to Kirsten's side of the table, hopping up into her lap.

"Hello. Um, I don't really know when the classes are supposed to begin, but soon, I think. I'm new here, so I wouldn't know much."

Kirsten said, hugging her vulpix close and gently. Getting a lick to the cheek in response, she smiled and let Jade do as she pleased for a couple of minutes.

flarizardmew

Years
    OCC: By the way, I'm a girl.

I nodded and sat down at a nearby table, and started to look around in my duffel bag for bulbasaur's food. "Here you go Bulby." i said, I got up and grabbed a sticky bun and started eating. " but anyways, what dorm do you have? I gotta check my schedule." I looked down at it and looked at my dorm number. "I have room 235, what about you?" I asked, still quite shy, but getting more to myself now.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike looked at his watch and notice that class was about to begin. he finish his breakfest and said, "Hey Char. Hurry before we end up late."

CHar did the same and waht seems like swollow his food. "That can't be good for you?" He said. Knowing that Char had done this before but still in good shape.

Mike then said to Kirsten and the new guy, "We need to hurry or we be late."

Years
    ((oops, sorry. im so used to people having charizard being dudes, i got confused. please forgive me. lol))

She smiled at the cute bulbasaur, wishing that her vulpix could be a little less mean to others.

"I think my dorm number is 250. I haven't met my room-mate yet, though."

She then turned back to Mike. Jade now pawing Char's tail playfully, swishing her paw in and out of the flame quickly enough to where it wouldn't burn her.

"Alright, we might as well."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike notice that Jade was playing with CHar. He seems to be enjoying it too. Trying to get the vulpix burn but failing.

Mike looked at his schedule to see where the classes were.

1st Period: Pokemon combat and Tactics.
    Room: 654 on Lv 6.

"Looks like we heading for the elevator since this whole level is for relaxing and food." said MIke. "Where you got your first period?"

flarizardmew

Years
    Let's go to class :13:

"Okay, let's go." I said, and i walked out of the room with jade and Mike. Bulbasaur walked along as it stared at the patterns on the walls. "Bulba!" It said and we got to class, just in time.

Years
    She got up and put her tray away, dumping the garbage into the trash can. Walking back towards Mike, Kirsten picked up her schedule and looked at it. Folding it back up after reading it, she put it into a pocket on the side of her bag.

"I'm going to room 725, so I'll have to use the elevator as well, I guess. Come on, Jade. You get to come, too!"

Her vulpix didn't seem like she was paying too much attention, but she followed as long as Char did. Kirsten couldn't tell who was tormenting who, Char or Jade? Maybe she would be able to catch another pokemon of her own some time, that way Jade would have a play-mate when Char wasn't around.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike entered the elevator and holded it open for Char, Kirsten and Jade. "Going up?"

He notice that Char was now waging his tail in order to confuse Jade. "Don't do that." He said to himself. NObody heard that but he was glad. He waited for the others to come in.

Years
    Kirsten laughed quietly, still watching the two pokemon. Jade would pounce around Char, trying her best to play with his tail and nibble on it. She didn't know how long her vulpix could keep this up, but it was fun to spectate.

"Yes, thank you." She said as he held open the door for her. Moving to the back left corner of the elevator, she stood and leaned against the wall.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "You welcome." he notice she took the back couner of the elevator. The elevator doors closed.

Is she trying to stay away from me thought Mike. Is she that nervous. I thought I was he thought.

Mike then asked, "If you want too. Do you want to get together after classes and get a drink?"

Then he withdrew and asked, "What floor?" as he press the button marked Lv 6.

Years
    She blinked a bit, trying to figure out what was going on in Mike's mind as she looked up while he withdrew from her. She was slightly nervous, but she was trying to put it off for a while, acting like she was comfortable. But, guessing that slipping into the corner of the elevator might not have helped out a lot.

"Alright, I guess we can do that. And my first class is on the same floor, I think. Would you like me to walk with you to the class room?"

As they spoke, Jade finally collapsed and panted a bit, getting worn out from chasing Char's tail. Maybe eating all of those rice balls got to her. ~Good thing they aren't fattening.~ Kirsten thought to herself with a smile.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was a bit revied. He thought she was going to turn him down. He saw that she was a bit nervous too. Glad I not alone he thought. Char stopped too. He didn't want to take advantage of a pokemon while it was down.

Mike then said, "We meet in frount at the lobby on the first floor?"

Years
    Kirsten nodded, picking up her vulpix gently and nuzzling Jade's nose with her own.

"Okie dokie, sounds good to me." ~God, I hope I don't embarrass myself.~

She tried not to act stupid around others, so she tried to talk as she waited for the floor to come up. Kirsten was slightly amazed at the school as well as the students in it.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike thuought that happen a bit better. He was feeling a bit more better. He was less tense and better. THe sweat stopped running down his back. CHar saw it.

The elevator then made it to Lv 6. "Time for class. Want me to walk you?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back