• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeders Club

Which do you like best about hatching eggs?

• Hatching

Votes: 44 53.0%
  • Egg Moves

Votes: 39 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
  • MAN I haven't been on for ages. I haven't played pokemon in a while too, so i kind of lost track of how many pokemon eggs i've made. I always got awesome pokemon with awesome and someitmes perfect/flawless IV's. So, anything new? o.o

GrayLuna

Years
  • MAN I haven't been on for ages. I haven't played pokemon in a while too, so i kind of lost track of how many pokemon eggs i've made. I always got awesome pokemon with awesome and someitmes perfect/flawless IV's. So, anything new? o.o

Quit showing off!! >:O Haha just kidding.

Well, I haven't been here in a wile either so we're both clueless to what's been going on. XD

Last edited:

ShinyBlueKirlia

Ralts breeder and coordinator
    Years
  • I'd like to join. :3 I just hatched a Turtwig as I typed this. XD

The best Pokemon I've ever bred from an egg would have to be my Gardevoir, Aristotle (he's a dude). I use him mostly for contests now, but he did have a random Steel move at one point. Though I can't remember which, I've had him so long. XD

As for how many eggs I've hatched, 56 is my total number. :3
    Two are shiny, my twin Chimchars. X3

Most of my hatched pokemon are Ralts, too, taking up 26 of the 56. :D

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
  • so in 3rd and 4th gen games, dittio no longer kills a pokemon stats?
    because in silver you bred with a dittio and the newly bred brat has crappy stats (dittio stats, every have a typholsion wih 100 spec attack at lvl 100)

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
  • I'd like to join. :3 I just hatched a Turtwig as I typed this. XD

The best Pokemon I've ever bred from an egg would have to be my Gardevoir, Aristotle (he's a dude). I use him mostly for contests now, but he did have a random Steel move at one point. Though I can't remember which, I've had him so long. XD

As for how many eggs I've hatched, 56 is my total number. :3
    Two are shiny, my twin Chimchars. X3

Most of my hatched pokemon are Ralts, too, taking up 26 of the 56. :D
    Cool lol.
    How would I go about breeding a shiny? I have a Shiny Stunky but it's a boy.
    Hmm well even though its shiny it wont probably be a shiny. The only way to breed a shiny with a 100 precent possibility is to get two shiny pokemon then breed them together.

so in 3rd and 4th gen games, dittio no longer kills a pokemon stats?
    because in silver you bred with a dittio and the newly bred brat has crappy stats (dittio stats, every have a typholsion wih 100 spec attack at lvl 100)

......Huh? =3

Years
  • I will join I will start a wifi trade service for all the eggs I have filling up my boxes in pearl thanks to my ditto.
    The ones that are my best and most rare, in no specific order, are:
    Eevee
    Elekid
    Rotom
    Chimchar (and other starters I will be geting)

I just need my FC

GrayLuna

Years
  • Hmm well even though its shiny it wont probably be a shiny. The only way to breed a shiny with a 100 precent possibility is to get two shiny pokemon then breed them together.

But it depends on what games he's breeding in if it's the old games I think this method will work but not on the 3rd and 4th generation.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
  • umm not sure if i joined, it says i already posted, but if I'm not in i want to join.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back