• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Call Of Latios

Pokebuddy

Pokemon Sun/Moon Creator
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    so.. you have entered a new forum huh :D Nice screens [ like always] and btw please realse the battle demo :D

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • what is a rm2k3?(Stupid Message legnth rule!)
    First of all, don't try to avoid the character rule. Maybe it's there for a reason... a very good reason.

Listen, if you have a question, first you read the FAQ. Then you ask it here. The FAQ can be found at http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=9102. Note how the first question is "What is RM2K?"

Alright, back on topic! *lashes whip*

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • *steps away from DM and his whip*
    Lol, since when did you guys realised it's a good game?

Oh, and the longer it takes the better the game. So take your time, don't rush, and don't cancelled/discontinue it. I've been waiting for a very long time since I found the website.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Thanks COKKA.
    I want to release a demo at the end of next month to celebrate the 1 year aniversary of c.o.l but im not promising anything so dont get your hopes up.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • In terms of actuall game production im on my own but I am looking for someone to make new poekemon.
    But I want someone dedicated who can come up with both front and back pics.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • well if you go to my Hidden Depths thread you'll find a few of my Pokemon and if you want to use them i can always make the back pics as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Whoo! I can't wait either. Ever since seeing the screenshots and reading the storyline, I've been waiting for the demo.

Years
  • it would be kinda better if he didnt put out a demo, and just waited till the game was done. it adds more excitement and makes you want to play it more and more. It also helps make it more of a surprise.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • I've worked on the battle coding some more so here is an updated screen.
    battle.PNG

Back