• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Call Of Latios

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    I know it may be a prestigious award, but you deserve it!
    Anyways, the news on the video is great too! You're making awsome progress on the game.

I am awake at the weirdest times of night...

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Hey, cool! The background are great for the battle scenes... much more interesting than the silly circle thingies! If you look carefully though, you can see that they are really existing official pokemon art rehashed to look right for the battle scene. Take the first one for example... recognize the opening video from FR/LG?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    That has to be the best battle system that I've ever seen booda, I want it now!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    https://www.freewebtown.com/boodasack/colmovie.wmv
    (im just using that as a temp host until my ftp gets fixed so sorry if its down,but it should work)
    Ok the move is here.
    Just a few small things about it.
    It doesn't really show much because I want the game to be new and have surprises when you play it.
    Also remember that this is still in development so I am aware that there are things missing.Namely in this video the battle animations but dont worry they will get there.
    One last thing on the storm bit,because of the video quality it dosent looks great but in the actuall game there is thunder and lightning and the rain is allot more clear.
    Enjoy.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Wow! I love it already!!! but too bad I don't have sphere..... my Comp. is broken and I cannot Install anythig on my moms...... could you realease the Demo and Game as a EXE file? thanks.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I know, but I was asking when he does realease the demo could he realease it as a EXE file.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    Everytime I see screens/videos for this game, it makes mine for RM2K3 look lame... I hate that...

But I'll get over it. You're doing a great job, and I can't wait for the demo!

*Goes back to brooding over his crappy Rm2k game*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That video was great! It's making the game a whole more
    interesting! I don't want to rush you, but I'm hoping for a demo
    or screens real soon!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Thanks for the comments everyone.
    There is no sound and I will release the game as .exe
    Thanks again

Years
    Booda Sack said:
    Just on a side note is there not limit to sig size here.
    Yours is insanly big.

Booda Sack is right that sig is TOO big, please make it smaller.

Oh and im downloading the video right now! :)

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Ok here is some new screens.
    Of the item storage and the updated storm.Enjoy.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I've so had my eye on this project and all I have to say is: Magnifique, your game looks so much more sophisticated as well as classy than any other RM2K game (no offence to the other Rm2kers, but then again you're using sphere, so I see a huge difference.) Your Screenshots are amazing and once again, magnifique! Keep up the wonderful work ^_^.

Back