• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Channel = Jirachi (In the UK)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • Those who can get Jirachi from beating Pokemon Channel are lucky. In America, we don't get Jirachi from beating Channel. :(

Years
  • I am getting this Game tommorow! And im british!
    ( Ok, i ordeared it a while ago...i cant be asked to play it )
    I have decided to get it , a while back. When I put pokemon on, and laughed at it....Im scared.... hold me...
    It was only ?5.00 LOL
    So, i can just change the time ai, thats useful
    Any requirements to get her on the gba ( beat league etc )

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    I'm not in the UK, but I can understand the frustration with not getting the fun promo's that us in the US get. After the release of Pokemon Colosseum, I got the bonus disc at a store for 2 dollars US. I think the 2 dollars was more than worth it for the Jirachi, who is one of my favorite pokemon ever, playability and story wise. However, paying 30-40 dollars for poke-channel wouldn't be something I'd be willing to do. I guess going out to rent it would be the best choice.

Later on in the US, I hear that people are going to be handing out promo e-reader cards that contain both Jirachi and Deoxys in promotion of the new movies.

P.S. MysticSwampert... I'm jealous of your sig... I want a shiney Metagross so bad :badsmile: Oh well... guess I'll be happy enough with my shiney, soon to be crobat

Back