• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Chaotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I was hoping to put just the d/p pokemon starters in and definately fakemon, but there isn't really anyone that can sprite the d/p starters. I think crossel said he couldn't but I'm not sure.Also I'll work on those mistakes thanks for letting me know. Also I noticed a mention about the first two pics so I did a minor update on them so check them out on the first post.

p.s. no more beta testers are needed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I can sprite

I can sprite d/p pokemon in a game no fakemon but daimond, pearl pokemon

Years
    Well offcourse i can rezise D/P pokemon ... and i also won't mind to try to scratch them . whatever Ooka say's i will try :)

Edit : I made some supporters thingies :P

Pokemon Chaotic
    For the Charmander chooser
    Pokemon Chaotic
    For the Bulbasaur chooser
    Pokemon Chaotic
    For the Squirtle chooser

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Got the Char banner in my siggy :)
    and by the way, I think it's sweet that you're using the original starters...they were always my favorite

Years
    Well offcourse i can rezise D/P pokemon ... and i also won't mind to try to scratch them . whatever Ooka say's i will try :)

Edit : I made some supporters thingies :P

Pokemon Chaotic
    For the Charmander chooser
    Pokemon Chaotic
    For the Bulbasaur chooser
    Pokemon Chaotic
    For the Squirtle chooser

If you can do the sprites and make them at least be the d/p starters that would be awesome, they don't have to look exactly like they do on diamond and pearl, also either me or you is spelling chaotic wrong but I really don't guess that is a problem

Sorry I haven't had any new screenies lately but Viridian is taking a long time to map.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    i agree with erimgard, charizard is uber cool lol

i made a banner for pokemon chaotic
    but i dont have 15 post so ill just
    pm it to u

Years
    I have redone the entire cave on route 1 and am currently still working on viridian, reason I have been gone so much is that I have been making videos of pokemon diamond and putting them on youtube which consumes lots of my time.

Years
    Glad you back Ooka , i was thinking you left chaotic xD wel anyway a lil update for the supporters :)
    Update
    Pokemon Chaotic

Pokemon Chaotic

Pokemon Chaotic

Use them well xD

Years
    yes of course I am still working on this but it is going slow because diamond and pearl came out right after we started it and I am just getting finished with my videos so it will get faster believe me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    great work

thanks for reavling the legendary before i get to play the hack

Years
    Well those screens are pretty simple , but it wil be different ,
    we're planning to use other tiles for the island .
    so the beginning wil be much better when i have the tiles :)
    And about the silver cave...
    Maybe it will be the same as G/C/S
    dont know yet , i wil think of something :)

Years
    for the people that watch this thread, I'm sorry it has been taking so long, I'm gonna be honest with ya, I have school all day because I'm only fourteen and when I get home I am sleepy so I don't get to work much and lately I haven't had time to even get on this site. But now that school is about over I can do some heavy duty working and now I can also update the page even when my sisters are on because I finally got wi-fi for my wii. but enough excuses, You should be getting a video update of new evolution methods for pokemon like graveler and kadabra.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back