• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Chaotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok some lil good news :)
    I asked a guy to make a Hero for the hack:D
    i hope it comes out good so i can accept him to make some other things .. like a rival and a Heroin , and other trainers like The professor and stuff like that :P
    The trainer will be shown tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ( i hope :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    if its not 2 much troubls you can add:sinnoh pokemon,in game groups for group battles,b4 the elite 4 the gymleaders battle you in a group battle(4 ppl 2 a group). i would do this my self but,i dont know how 2 start or do anythin to create a hack.

Years
    well 4th gen pokes could be putted in .
    but we won't .. because there going to be some fakes in the game , and we dont wanna delete all of the origanal pokes..

Years
    By the way, I tried putting a fake pokemon in and replacing seviper but when you get into battle with it the game freezes so I was wondering if anyone knows how to insert pokemon fakesprites safely so that the overrun pixels don't freeze the game.

Years
    Whenever I load it into the game It goes in at first and after it freezes I go back to unlz gba and it says overun in pixels. The only thing I noticed that was different in the two pictures is the one you sent me has a different color behind it than the seviper.

Years
    Then try to change that :)
    i dont know , what could be wrong then ..
    BTW i used that fake on ruby , and it worked there .. so i dont know why it shouldnt work with fire red

Years
    Mostly cheats arnt to blame ;)
    but maybe it is because in pokemon fire red Hoen & Johto pokemon are catchable when you get the other pokedex .. i dont know but maybe thats the problem

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    meh, i can insert the sprites for ya... are they replacing pokemon, or are the new ones?

(just need to know that...)

(and, if ya got the orginal left, can ya post the ips? im going to take a look at it, and see if i can fix it... unless your already re-started)

also, you can catch jhoto/hohenn pokemon in kanto. you just can't evove them untill ya got the national dex... it also doesn't count toward the amount you have untill you have the national dex either)

also, about encountering them, i can make it to where you can encounter them in the wild. sadly, they will have no moves... but, i can get the stats in order)

Last edited:
    Years
    well i think we can do something so you can get the national dex from the start right ?? maybe an upgrade given by your mother or somebody else .. i dont know BTW i think i know why dohydra didnt work out ... because it shold be 64*64 maybe the image was to big ?

Years
    I resized it to fit exactly the same size as seviper, then deleted sevipers picture(all in paint) then uploaded it into unlzgba and saved it over sevipers picture. I never read a tutorial or anyhting so that's how I thought it was supposed to be done.

Also tell me how to post an ips file instead of the actual rom and I will.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    I resized it to fit exactly the same size as seviper, then deleted sevipers picture(all in paint) then uploaded it into unlzgba and saved it over sevipers picture. I never read a tutorial or anyhting so that's how I thought it was supposed to be done.

Also tell me how to post an ips file instead of the actual rom and I will.

and, about the unlz gba... i can't beleive that no one knows the 2nd method to insert sprites...

attachments ftw? either that, or upload it to rapidshare.

anyway, talk to crossel (have him foward the pm's i sent him to you.) and see if you agree with him on this...

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    In the third screenshot, there's one ledge with another one right below it. Won't you get, you know, stuck if you jump down that?

Last edited:

Lucas-Duo

Dawn's BF
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Wow

Looks real good considering its one of the only hacks ive seen without custom tiles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back