• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Chosen Destiny

How good is CDest, now, in your opinion?

• EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Uh, GREAT! Keep on going!

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uh, I suggest that you need to improve, BIG TIME!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?! You call this a game?!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Good to see a lot of updates lately Peekimon.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I'm not a fan of the BG used because it looks like the trainer is floating above the tree's on a flying patch of grass lol but hey I guess I could get used to it. Anyway looking great so far.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thankies for all your comments ^^

I've got an update for y'all!

I've been working on editing a building to make it look destroyed and all. It's for my new village, Detnuah Village! It is a small village in Kan Island. Why it's in that state is to be revealed ingame.

Screenies are here!
detnuah1.gif

detnuah2.gif

Comments are appreciated.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
the sign box looks a bit messy, there are pixels on the top and botom of the white that should not be there I think, also I see a white pixile in the gray corners...sorry I have an eye for that kinda things :P.

other then that the town looks cool, bit crowded but cool:)

and is that I ghost I see?

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thankies for your comment, funnybunny ^^ Hm, I think, those white one pixel dots are there, must be because of resizing the windowskin to fit the desired height/width (I have no control over how it resizes, RMXP does that; not me)

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Peekimon said:
Thankies for your comment, funnybunny ^^ Hm, I think, those white one pixel dots are there, must be because of resizing the windowskin to fit the desired height/width (I have no control over how it resizes, RMXP does that; not me)

I can resize it with Paint shop pro if you like, got more controle then, PM me if you need some help.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
I can resize it with Paint shop pro if you like, got more controle then, PM me if you need some help.
That woudl be nice, but, it's the way the windowskin is structured, it works in this way. The border's are 62 x 62 pixels (I think). It's automatically resized through RMXP, it's not a picture. I can't really explain it, but, that's how it is. I could easily fix that. In factm I'll go fix it right now. And, thanks, anyway ^^

Back