• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Chosen Destiny

How good is CDest, now, in your opinion?

• EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Uh, GREAT! Keep on going!

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Uh, I suggest that you need to improve, BIG TIME!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?! You call this a game?!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thanks, but, it's mini caves,ya know, smaller caverns, etc in the cave. But, yeah, there wil lbe minigames, thanks, anyway ^.^

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
@ rm2k3kid: The Cave went fine, if that is what you mean ^-^;

@ datriot: Oh, lots, atleast, that's what I'm planning to have ^-^;

Apparently, CDEst hasn't been worked on for these past few days, or weeks. Well, I have not updates today, and I would just like to inform you of the dEmo Release. I hope to release a demo sometime in mid-August. Of course, I am not entirely sure, but, I'll just set a date. August 21st. I hope that I do release one then.

Until then, have a nice day :)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
This look excellent so far (even though I was too lazy to read all 20 pages so I just read two :D) I love mini-games hope one of them has something to do with wynauts ^^ well keep up the good work.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
This is the best one I've seen so far. AND you use RMXP! Good job. I also see how your surfing system is buggy, I made a terrible one coz I couldn't figure out how to give you the ability of going over water so I had to make the water walkable. Do you still need custom Pokemon?

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thank you for all of your comments ^-^

First, I have to say this before it gets too late; now, I have a very slow connection and a big file, so it woudl be difficult to upload it as I cannot stand the 2-3 hours of uploading, can I? o_O No. So, there is a possibility it will not be released, oooooor, I could simply cut down in file size; but, it wouldn't be any fun.

I need your opinion;

Wait longer, bigger file. (Until I get a faster connection, that is. Why I don't even know when o_O; )
Wait shorter, smaller file. (1 meg? Small, not much fun, just enough.)

So, please choose, and share opinions, not a simple: "Okee dokee, w/e" Or "ShortER!!!!!! SMALL IS OKAY".

Plus, I have to note that I cannot make promises as I have a site to work on, plus, I sadly haven't touched CDest these past few weeks. So, basically, it's on hold, yet, I plan on releasing that demo, but, I am not entirely sure, for the reasons I have already covered.

Please share your opinions and thoughts for this. Thank you.

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Well I'm for waiting longer, who cares how long it takes until you release the demo as long as you make it a good one?

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Can't you simply put it on a cd and go to a friend that has faster connection?
Well, yeah, but, I kinda like doing things myself.

Update ... Kinda.
I have come to this decision. I am restarting CDest. Remaking all the maps, using strict FireRed Leaf Green Resources, and careful mapping. Do not worry, the old CDest is still there and if I may fail, I can go back. Thus, the August 21st release date has been cancelled due to that thought. I'm really sorry, and I really hate to be the bringer of bad news, but, that is what I've decided.

Do not worry. I have never given up on CDest, I just wanted it to be better than 6 months ago. Plus, I'm going to redo all the graphics, all the menu layouts. Please, do not flame me, or anything. Now, I will show you one screenshot of the "new" CDest.

palbark.gif

Palbark Town, new version. I hope it looks ton better its predecesor (I hope that's the right term)

As you can see, it has a lack of people. As I've said, I'm really taking things slow in this new one, so my mapping won't be super fast like last time, it will be more better, and well... yeah, better.

Plus, that would also mean I'm refreshing my team, aka, starting new. I am no longer accepting requests to join, I'll come to you.

It would be appreciated if you gave comments, suggestion, critisicms on that map. And, I am sorry for the sudden change.

Edit: I forgot to mention, there will also be a revision of the story.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Thanks for your comment!

I have an announcement to make:
I'm not going to bombard you all with updates every day, this time, I will *actually* take my time in my maps... and etc.

There, and at this current moment, I am mapping Palbark Forest. ^^

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I'm not going to bombard you all with updates every day, this time, I will *actually* take my time in my maps... and etc.
That's a good decision you made there who cares if it takes a year or two to come out as long as the game is good?

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
Cool

Your game is cool I made region to cool it call Aphia region it largest region.I'm make pokemon version too.All new battle style,gym,New pokemon friend join in adventure.we have more update right now it tell that you get you choose what your person quest is.Control your pokemon on this game.Enter pokedome and Grand tournement and I will give you more soon.But I need help because it hard to work on the pokemon Rising sun Choas darkness,crystal moon,Blaze falcon.

Last edited:
Back