• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Do you want me to try anymore sprites? It's just the ones on the first page are hard.

Years
  • for this:
    Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

is it fire on its head, or hair?

TheDonMaister

This is not His World its Mine
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    wow... that's all I can say.
    Well not all i can say so here it is...
    I like the fact that you have planned out your phases, so you know what to do.
    I like the idea of the transport so you don't have to obtain the HM's.
    I think that the maps currently look good; I presume that you're going to edit the tiles!
    I LOVE your Fakemons... escpecially Plattail it looks rather funky.
    And Finally I like the layout of "THE BROTHERHOOD".

The only thing that I dislike is... nothing! :)

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • Cynic, I must say, this hack is going to be tremendous. I mean, it's just great.

First: The Fakemon are beautifully designed and thought out. I love the concepts you thought of.

Secondly: The region is so vibrant and well thought out. I love all the bustling cities and calm towns and wild land.

Thirdly, I love your idea of transportation. The railway, airport, and ferry serivces are beautiful! It'll be so much easier to get around.

Fourthly, the screenshots, even thought very few, are very nice. I have a feeling your graphics throughout the game will be nice.

Finally, I love the Brotherhood concept. The whole idea of getting higher in the food chain through how good you do. Also, I really like the mystery at the top of the triangle.

Anyways, I can't for July. Good Luck to you are your team on your hack Cynic!

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • oh..
    im gonna have to stall my membership now because i am currently tyring to work on a hack of my own.(of course, its not like i've done anything anyways)

OK

I'm LOVIN this hack Cynic! The region and fakemon are AWESOME, but Absyl just looks too much like Absol, and Driffelin looks to "Un-Nintendo-y". Still, I think Driffelin rocks, and I'm a big fan! Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Cynic, I must say, this hack is going to be tremendous. I mean, it's just great.

First: The Fakemon are beautifully designed and thought out. I love the concepts you thought of.

Secondly: The region is so vibrant and well thought out. I love all the bustling cities and calm towns and wild land.

Thirdly, I love your idea of transportation. The railway, airport, and ferry serivces are beautiful! It'll be so much easier to get around.

Fourthly, the screenshots, even thought very few, are very nice. I have a feeling your graphics throughout the game will be nice.

Finally, I love the Brotherhood concept. The whole idea of getting higher in the food chain through how good you do. Also, I really like the mystery at the top of the triangle.

Anyways, I can't for July. Good Luck to you are your team on your hack Cynic!

Merci

Hey, you shuold let us know more about this hack. You have alot of fans (including me!). And BTW, do you need a mapper? I'm always open if you need one.

I'll provide more info in just a little while. I'm sorry but I prefer to do all the mapping myself.

Hey Cynic, how's progress? Anyways, do you think you could compile a FakeDex, if it wasn't too much work? Just wondering =]

The WIP fakedex will be uploaded soon, curtousy of a template by RedBaron.

I was planning on face-lifting the 1st thread properly, but I decided to do a little extra mapping first to show you the new screenshots with better tiles. I unfortunately was ill, and still am, as a result of exhaustion from a Herculean workload which has weakened the fortress that is my imune system. It's the first time I've been ill since I was 7. As soon as I have recovered I will return to mapping, get the screenshots and fix that 1st post.

Thanks, sorry for poor progress.

The Cynic

Years
  • Here is the work in progress fakedex:

Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

Will be updated as new sprites are added.

Most of the completed sprites are here. There are a few lurking around in my folders and there are a few that just need a little touching up/respriting. The there are of course the ones that havn't yet been done. Cyber-Gorilla, for example, is currently doing a few and these will be added after completion.

All concepts by myself, with the exception of:

- Bulbolt and Halobolt by DU7CH13.
    - Likluk, Kitotom, Leolisk and Plantana by aocom.
    - Elatic, Rubbounce, Elasting, Cumulis and Strateus by mssingno.
    - Albyphus by Kuroda-Taiki.

All the above were used with the explicit permission of their creators.

The sprites were done by:

- darthvagabond (Koaleaf, Koapeira, Koalyptus, Burgoat, Smoldhorn, Vulcapra, Driffelin)
    - RedBaron (Absyl)
    - Riceeman (Chirillon, Moovine, Mediguru, Emiroo)
    - aocom Likluk, Kitotom, Tanana
    - Pokekoks (Cumulis)

Many thanks to the above and to RedBaron for the fakedex template!

Anyway.... I am conquering my migrane and stomach agony and should be back on track to mapping and fixing that 1st post.

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep posting!

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I've been AWOL for a bit, just checked back in after about a month. Excellent work on the sprites, man, credit wherever it's due. Can't wait to see more.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • I accidentally stumbled across this thread and have been waiting to see a game that has a desert Egyptian theme to it im impressed thoroughly! GL please keep working on it would be a shame if it faded.

The Cynic

Years
  • I accidentally stumbled across this thread and have been waiting to see a game that has a desert Egyptian theme to it im impressed thoroughly! GL please keep working on it would be a shame if it faded.

Cheers. :cer_smile:

I apologise for the lack of noticable activities. I've been occupied by music festivals, family reunions etc.

New updates coming soon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    i luv the starter koaleaf its so awsum diffrently the last form and hopefully the water 1 will be awsum

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back