• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
I'll just post here to say that this looks really promising, and that your drifblim-evo sprite looks just fabulous, even so with all those other great sprites. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see this finished one day.

Rashdi04

A Good Spriter !
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
1.Littlebeach Town needs to be a city because it's big
2.Remove the grass patches cause you will get A POKEMON CALLED .
3. Make an overworld sprite to Eletha.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
this is one of the best hacks I've seen, but 65 towns/cities/landmarks, plus all the routes, boy you must love mapping. Don't get in over your head and keep up the good work

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
1.Littlebeach Town needs to be a city because it's big
2.Remove the grass patches cause you will get A POKEMON CALLED .
3. Make an overworld sprite to Eletha.

1. All towns/cities will be slightly larger than in the official games, especially Aeonopolis and Vestige which require public transport to traverse.

2. The grass patches on the cliff are inaccessable at that point in the game and you can't get behind the houses. Besides, the whole place is being remade with new tiles anyway.

3. All GLs and other unique characters will have custom OWs. Just need someone to make them or I could have a bash at them. Mapping & tiling comes first however.

Thanks for your input.
:cer_smile:

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
man this hack rocks i really want to help any way i can
do you need an OW spriter heres proof
and i can insert indoor tiles as well

Attachments

• herosprite.png
    herosprite.png
    422 bytes · Views: 151

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
i really like this idea! im gonna keep updated. i especially like the fakemon. although some are a little ............ but i dont really mind that. Ill play this for sure when it comes out!

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
soo heres the first two frames of the hooded guylike em?

Attachments

• Nieuwe map (2).zip
    739 bytes · Views: 8

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
yea looks cool so far! im right now trying to play as many hacks as possible. so ill try to get this full version.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
MAJOR UPDATE

This hack has now become a game! Check out Game Development for the new thread!

Feel free to close this thread whenever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back