• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Chronicles: Sands Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...
Years
:)

RedBaron, you are a genius! I'm going to make you chief spriter for the hack OK?

@Ralts - Sorry but you might have to wait a while these are my priorities

1. Finalise Region info
2. Add new moves
3. Add new Tms/HMs
4. Add new Items
5. add fakemon (tho spriting has already begun)
6. Tiling
7. Mapping
8. Scripting
9. Add title screen
10. Fakemon cries
11. Move animations
12. New music (i've been strumming away to get some jaunty tunes!!! - don't know about this though....)

OK, trust me Ralts when it comes to tiling time you'll be the first to know!

You..are...the...best!!!

I'm sure I can wait that long! No prob!

~Raltz wishes best of luck!~

PS.can't wait to see the title screen and hear the music!! :cer_boogie:

The Ominous Plains

I'll make Userbars for You!
Years
Damn it.. I havent heard anything back about the team thread.
:(
So, what did you think of the crossover characters team?
Too strong?
Too weak?

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Damn it.. I havent heard anything back about the team thread.
:(
So, what did you think of the crossover characters team?
Too strong?
Too weak?

Am I right in thinging that wen ypur Marowak Evo is 54, the shelgon is 30? cos that would be a bit strange... Maybe you made a typo? Is its supposed to be 50?

Last edited:

The Ominous Plains

Years
Nope lol, It gives the impression that he gained it after.
He could say something like "check out my new pokémon, its called shelgon!"

The Ominous Plains

Years
Sure, thanks.
Here is my trainer sprite.
Just call him Trainer Desert.
(Just incase you were wandering, the female character is called orchid)
burningsprite-1.png

And the fakemon..
dubone.png

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Can you give me like a basic sketch or something? For an idea....

The Cynic

Years
Can you give me like a basic sketch or something? For an idea....

You might have to wait a liitle while longer for my sketches as they are not quite ready yet (region map first). I the meantime why don't you try your hand at the three starters. One is based a Koala (grass), goat (fire) and platypus (water). I'm sure you have some terrific ideas! Or if that isn't your cup of tea you could try anything you want. what about prevolutions for

Absol
Tropius
Lapras
Sneasel

I dont really mind what you do though...

Once the region map and descriptions in the 1st thread are fully complete so people know about the setting, I will upload the sketches (done with GIMP and rather pathetic, can't afford a graphic tablet!!!:D) of my fakemon. Some are evos, others prevos and some are totally new (eg. Capacatik and Toktik). You may have already seen the sketch of Driffelin from earlier that I used as an example of my ideas (although I now am no longer accepting any new Driffelin sprites as I have many and only one can actually be used). Anyway once my sketches are up its all up to talented people like RedBaron, Omnious Plains, WKnite, Pokemonhacker, SphericalIce and yourself to spritefy them! Although I also accept original ideas that are not of my own creation.

Basically all contributions are made extremely welcome so just do what you can and even that will be enough (unless its a Driffelin sprite - cos I already have too many:D and I'm definately going to use RedBarons).

~Good Luck~

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Never Mind . . . I redid the Driffelin and Octarpoon sprite and saved them as a png file . . . here they are . . .

Driffelin and Octarpoon -

You should change the image size, so it fits the sprite.

RedBaron474

I don't even know
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Hey Cynic, this is my version of the grass Koala starter's evolution. It may need some resizing or something, (according to Pokestorm) but I thought you might want to see it . . . .

The Cynic

Years
Hey Cynic, this is my version of the grass Koala starter's evolution. It may need some resizing or something, (according to Pokestorm) but I thought you might want to see it . . . .

Thats awesome!!! That took you like an hour? It would take me a week to sprite something that good myself! And you did it while working on other projects!!

Would it be too much to redo the sprite but without the tree branch as it isn't part of the pokemon? If you want you can do all three levels of evolution for Koaleaf (thats its temporary name).

~Keep up the good work:classic:~

RedBaron474

I don't even know
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Yeah that'd be fine . . . . It was just an early version so . . . . Yeah that'd be great!! ;)

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
red baron's & ominous's sprites are really great, and you've but a lot of thought into it.

but your first priority should prolly be to expand your story line, although this is not needed in the thread, you should expand it to atleast the fifth gym so you don't go off topic or off story line in your game.

PS- you can only have 25 extra fakemon without deleting other pokemon, just thought i'd let you know :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back