• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    NOOOOO I just killed zeikkus motivation. <_> now im pissed and sad. I deserve a ban. Oh well just keep up the good work and im sorry. I hope it ets better.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Ok Not really an Update I need opinions for sprites I've done. opinions please..
    Before you say I stole Saurav's dialga, he knows we both scratched the same sprite..ours share many differences..
    Pokemon Clear Diamond
    They actually look very good! ^^
    The Shaymin Sky Form looks much better.
    But...on the PAul OW, when it shows his side, his hair looks longer...
    Other than that, it's great!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    NOOOOO I just killed zeikkus motivation. <_> now im pissed and sad. I deserve a ban. Oh well just keep up the good work and im sorry. I hope it gets better.
    You didn't destroy my motivation..I just want this hack to be decent..all I've heard since I've opened this thread were how odd my sprites looked..at least I make my own ones..
    I want this hack to be original, in my own way. But it seems everyone wants me to do what they want.
    recently, my inbox has been spammed with requests from n00bz. as well as that my threads gone a little off topic.
    same questions and comments are being made and it's making the thread dull, at least post something interesting, this isn't aimed at you darkcookie, because I know you support this hack. It's to everyone who thinks just because I'm friendly I do what they would like me to do..I don't like being pushed around.

They actually look very good! ^^
    The Shaymin Sky Form looks much better.
    But...on the PAul OW, when it shows his side, his hair looks longer...
    Other than that, it's great!
    Well that makes 2 that like my sprites. and yeah, I'll fix that, at least you gave a me a reason..and not just said it sucked..or "it looks like a pony!!"

I agree with Eeveon. But its really great, though. But, as they say, "Nothing is ever perfect. Unless you think it is."
    yeah, nothings ever perfect, but I'm gonna get every sprite close enough..
    mainly because I want this to be the best it can be.

after this, I don't care if people start disliking me..I've just had enough..
    keep on topic, I'll ask things if I need opinions..

still, give me opinions on the sprite sheet though...

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Don't Worry about what other people say and just ignore there criticism. I Think this is a great hack and these are great sprites and i tihnk you got some serious talent just ignore every1's criticism and take your time.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I love the Paul sprites you made. :3
    it's really cool.

also, keep things up and it's a bit loud here, but you'll get used to it. :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hehe, a pony, lol! :laugh:
    But seriously, I do love ur sprites! ^^
    Especially Pikachu, it looks so cute! :3
    Well, GL!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2009
    hey man your doing a great job with this hack i like that fact that you are trying to make it your own and i dont care if your sprites look bad which i think they are fine i could care less about sprites as long as the hack is going to be fun to play but ya man keep up the nice work

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Don't Worry about what other people say and just ignore there criticism. I Think this is a great hack and these are great sprites and i tihnk you got some serious talent just ignore every1's criticism and take your time.
    Thanks man, your understanding means a lot.

I love the Paul sprites you made. :3
    it's really cool.

also, keep things up and it's a bit loud here, but you'll get used to it. :P
    Thanks man, and yeah a little loud I agree..but I'll live :P

Hehe, a pony, lol! :laugh:
    But seriously, I do love ur sprites! ^^
    Especially Pikachu, it looks so cute! :3
    Well, GL!
    LOL! thanks :P

hey man your doing a great job with this hack i like that fact that you are trying to make it your own and i dont care if your sprites look bad which i think they are fine i could care less about sprites as long as the hack is going to be fun to play but ya man keep up the nice work
    well at least someone understands, The sprites will be good though, as well as my event hopefully. I think originality is what this needs

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
    dude dont think i've commented on much of ur stuff so i mihgt as well start off saying very amazing mate...

i lvoe the new perspectives ur using for some sprites.. it adds new dimention to them, all those poses u people call wierd, it's called perspective meaning closer u r = larger it is.... see for urself look @ ur hand on the keyboard, kinda smaller than it is in ur face amirite?

ok art rant done...

everything looks reall good mate, ur much farther along than i thouhgt u were, but really it's going to be fun to play as...

btw does shamin(?) "sky" form hve flying type or is it just grass? just wondering here is all :p

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    dude dont think i've commented on much of ur stuff so i mihgt as well start off saying very amazing mate...

i lvoe the new perspectives ur using for some sprites.. it adds new dimention to them, all those poses u people call wierd, it's called perspective meaning closer u r = larger it is.... see for urself look @ ur hand on the keyboard, kinda smaller than it is in ur face amirite?

ok art rant done...

everything looks reall good mate, ur much farther along than i thouhgt u were, but really it's going to be fun to play as...

btw does shamin(?) "sky" form hve flying type or is it just grass? just wondering here is all :p
    Thanks at least someone understands the prospect behind the sprites..
    and shaymin, It will be part Flying type yes :)

are you really cancelling the alpha ?
    but why ?
    you are making the game so well and we all are very excited to play the alpha ?
    Yeah But I hate being spammed, and everything I do is never good enough, I WILL get
    this near to perfect.

Cant Wait For The Download
    Thats on the verge of being spam..

zeikku have you completed making jubilife city ?

Nope Jublife Isn't in the Alpha, but I've been thinking about it. But I may include it in the alpha now that it's cancelled.

I don't blame anyone for the alpha being cancelled, I just want the best for the hack

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeh sorry bout snapping like that yesterday bout my comments making you cancel. Its just that life never goes how you want it 2 and I sometimes I release anger on the internet. Sorry again and I cant wait 2 see what your cookin for us. (i mean what surprises if you didnt understand)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    it's fine, you didn't make me cancel the alpha, It'll still be coming maybe 1-2 weeks later.

I'm also changing tiles.. I think, but not sure..

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Wow now i really can't wait for the pre alpha to come out it's prolly gonna be great since you put so much time into just one part of the game. Im Really looking forward to this hack. Keep it up!

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    well, does this mean, that you won't use my sprites..? meh..i'm sad..

about your sprites: i really like the rayquaza, the pikachu and exspeciatly the diaga, they're well made and just wanted to say this: scratch is always hard and it doesn't look always as good as the nintendo ones, so don't bother you (anyway, i heard, you thought my shaymin was from an espeon, no it was 100% scratch, i swear xD)

about the paul sprite: i really like the front, but the minis hairs are too long, and a little bit to bright for me. about the backsprite, i like the face, but the hair don't fit with your trainersprite
    the rest is ok, well, hope you keep your hack up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back