• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Lovely hack, i don't like the fly form of shaymin but like origin form of giratina

Gratz with the hack.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Zeikku just ignore stupid comments like that. You said ignore the errors and apparently no1 got that part of ur message. Anyway i rly liked the vid and your doing better and better Good Luck!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    the video looked really good,keep up the good work, and remember that making a hack is supposed to be fun,so don't let the stress or the stupid comments get the best of you.anyways as always you know you have my full support and i wish you good luck with this,and your other projects.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    thanks linkin, i got some more music done today as attempted to insert faint (linkin park)
    but i failed, i have a few songs done though

> GSC rival battle
    > Legend of zelda theme
    > Twinleaf

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Legend of....zelda?! WOW YES. Its my favorite game next to pokemon. What you using it for and is it a rmix of the original or the original. I wanna here it! NOW!

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Wow zelda? Omg that's awsm i luv zelda! The theme is so awsm! THat's amazing you'r putting that in.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Wow zelda? Omg that's awsm i luv zelda! The theme is so awsm! THat's amazing you'r putting that in.
    Zelda's my favorite game full stop. Yeah I got the idea today.

Legend of....zelda?! WOW YES. Its my favorite game next to pokemon. What you using it for and is it a rmix of the original or the original. I wanna here it! NOW!
    It's a remix, because the original sounded a little too 2-bit for my liking.
    I'm using it for route 202 after sandgem, which also has new music.
    this is just the start. I'll have more music for the beta

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Lawls... I have the start to a Zelda FR game... I made custom Link OWs and added Deku scrubs, I made the maps styled after the original game, added a little bit of music, (screwed up), and was going to make the dungeons into the gyms. It was really going for me too, but I couldnt get it to load the map outside of the one next to you, which is an important thing it the original.

EDIT: I was also planning on getting a Horse instead of a Bike...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    well that would of been bizarre and original,which is good.
    I hope to get new music done by 2moro.
    but for now I'm going to watch "Big brother"
    people from the UK will know what it is :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Zeikku can I be a beta tester for this game because I have been waiting for more then a week for your hack and cannot wait anymore . And if you want my help in making the maps and stuff you can ask me.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    on my phone so I can't quote
    @ Oracle 44, I wont need testers for the alpha, but I'll keep you in mind for the beta, I'll stick to mapping I have enough people that, too much mappers could lead to slower progress.
    Thanks though ;)

Today guys, I'm working on the Zelda theme a little..
    perhaps other music.
    Cooleys still scripting, so I'm helping out on his hack today.

i just checked my thread views..and I can happily say that...
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

salamance

pokefan
    Years
    i really liked the last update that you had made the music was excellent .
    i am very eager to play the complete game of the regeon .waiting for the first release
    really cool......................

good luck in completing the full game ....

POKEMON CLEAR DIAMOND.
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back