• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • Well Clear Diamond is my main focus, besides link never gets on So most of Clear Diamond's
    and Mystic Serenity might not get done...

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Ok, zeikku. I guess I'll return the favor to you by doing something structural like scripting or something like that...But I see I have competition with Aaron xD

Competition, days of my childhood...sigh

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • looking good. i'm quite busy with exams at the mommnet so i probably wont be able to do much for a while. When i'm finished i can start on this.

link

geno421

Script and Spriter
    Years
  • Very nice vid. Saw a few errors when watching the video. Like another random person stuck in a tree.

It's progressing well though. Especially since it started only 3 days ago. :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Nice new video, Zeikku! I like the graphics as well, you changed them too.
    But I was wondering... why is Silver the hero? I thought this was a premake of Diamond. :/

Anyway, good luck on this nice project!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • naa if you read the first post it states silvers the hero, this takes place after he gets destroyed by the hero from GOLD :)
    I'm working on some things in the mean time and alpha should be ready soon :)

besides D/P's storyline was bland...I have a decent storyline planned for silver :)
    btw you start off with one pokemon (no choice) but starters are obtainable by people and the wild throughout the game :)
    I'm gonna end the alpha at route 202, but I think I'll have 3-4 events in the mean time

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    that could be totodile/cyndaquil/chikorita as baby who hatched from Silver's starter egg. Or sneasel! but whichever pokemon you choose you should make sure his stats are equal to usual starters

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back