• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    well done zeikku,btw i like the GIratina ;) ooo ur using the sig i made u i see :D:D

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow your hack looks amazing especially the giratina origin form :D can we caught it? hope you will finish this hack :D and put all d/p pokes :D

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • It's nice to hear that you're adding Giratina's Origin Form.
    I sort of like this hack, but it's weird that you're getting off track from Diamond and Pearl.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Diamond and pearl sucked though..besides it was only good for GTS..and I cant implement that so it would be a failure.

so im spicing it up a little

Years
  • What are you talking about?
    I sort of like this hack, but it's weird that you're getting off track from Diamond and Pearl.

He stated that he was going to change it up.

Hey Jake, I think you're doing good.
    Do you have a banner yet? If not ill make you one.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I have a banner, but make me one anyways :)
    besides I only started this hack 4 and a half days ago, I'm hoping to make this hack far better than diamonds, maybe better events more challenges.
    Some may have been expecting a premake, but many people will agree D/P wasn't the "strongest" of all the pokemon games :D

Alpha should be out shortly, maybe a few days or after my 2 exams on Monday or Tuesday :)

Thanks for the support, Yunghove.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Delete one post. Anyway I see this went to showcase. Now your officially up as a hacker for pokemon and now that means I can officialy say: GOOD LUCK!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Delete one post. Anyway I see this went to showcase. Now your officially up as a hacker for pokemon and now that means I can officialy say: GOOD LUCK!

Thanks man, It means a lot

Finally,the hack went to showcase.
    I love this hack,i hope you good luck at exam too!:)

Thats nice to hear that you like the hack, and me I don't need luck for my exam...I need a miracle!! LOL! :D

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • the imitant tiles look great!
    Although I would rather just play d/p, what pokemon are you going to take out for sinnoh pokemon?

I'm taking out random ones, but some will be re-added if I see they actually are a favorite to some people,
    as I remember, munchlax replaces wartortle, and budew replaces ivysaur because torterra replaced venusaur, I guess I'll re-order the pokedex for the beta 1, but not for the alpha.

I've got to say, this hack is just... Wow. I can't think of a better word. If this keeps going, it's going to be huge. Out of curiousity, what is it a hack of?

Thanks thats nice to know, a wise man one said "keep back-ups constantly"
    so I won't let the hack die by letting my ROM crash.
    It's a hack of Fire Red US. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back