• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    MaKE some fakemons
    I had a jynx evolution when i finidh it i could give it to you if you wnat

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    I will get back on topic for you zeikku!

SL64 now Clear Diamond?
    and i got
    MWX-BR and DarkLight?

Who's Copying who? I don't know but one thing is for sure, you inspired me to start hacking super mario world until i hit a dead end... then i found that patch. Oh well this is not the place to talk about it.

but anyway it is nice to see you doing two hacks. I like, no i really like your screen shots, they look interesting, and changing the layout of the Diamond Maps to suit you is genius! No one would like playing a dubbed down version for GBA.

Note: maybe you might hit gold in the mine of imagination and get a good idea for SL64.

Well. Keep it up.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I will get back on topic for you zeikku!

SL64 now Clear Diamond?
    and i got
    MWX-BR and DarkLight?

Who's Copying who? I don't know but one thing is for sure, you inspired me to start hacking super mario world until i hit a dead end... then i found that patch. Oh well this is not the place to talk about it.

but anyway it is nice to see you doing two hacks. I like, no i really like your screen shots, they look interesting, and changing the layout of the Diamond Maps to suit you is genius! No one would like playing a dubbed down version for GBA.

Note: maybe you might hit gold in the mine of imagination and get a good idea for SL64.

Well. Keep it up.

Thank you for going back on topic :D
    Well you shouldn't give up on MWX-BR, and thanks I may change the tiles for the alpha,
    and I agree, because diamond map are so big, minimizing them for GBA would just be dull and square like.
    I wanna just curve them up a little, so its more appealing to roam around :)

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    I think the hack is REALLY REALLY great. And the Fakemon idea is not that bad, you could try it out. Well, Anyways good Luck

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • thanks dude :) I may do only like 8 fakemon making them super rare. maybe have them being in random locations like latias/ latios from R/S.
    The other 13 free sprite spaces may be for something else.. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    thanks man, I'll definitely need all the support I can get..
    In fact I tried New Battle music for this hack this week, I just need help looping it, and "linkinkid",
    judging by your name, I think you'll like it. :D[/quote\]

hey i like the sound of that!!! anyways wish you luck with both hacks.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I'm sure you will linkinkid

Ok guys, sorry for the lack of updates, one of the reasons is that I don't want to spoil the alpha. I've been busy indexing and making new sprites.

The important things I need to do for the alpha are:-
    1. Add OW's for Paul.
    2. Close off the map of Sandgem (because thats where the alpha ends)
    3. Insert a few Pokemon sprites (even though they're not needed for the alpha)
    4. possibly try new music..(not sure at this point)
    5. Last final thing is, spelling and punctuation throughout all the scripts.

This shouldn't take too long to do, but I'll do them slowly as I have exams.

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Wow, this hack is looking great. i just love pokemon hacks, slowly working my way to making my own...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Wow, this hack is looking great. i just love pokemon hacks, slowly working my way to making my own...

thats good dude, thanks, best of luck in your hack :)

I would .
    so you would like to see an exact 100% full premake, with the same events...
    thats boring..but your opinion I guess :D

best of luck in making pokemon clear diamond version. my brother bagon and i are eagerly waiting for the game...................

POKEMON CLEAR DIAMOND.

thanks, progress currently is going slow, because of exams, once their over it should be running smoothly and fairly quick.

it will be a tough time in making jubilife city because of the light shows...............................................................
    I Won't be doing the lightshows, it's time consuming...
    I may just do some loads of interesting events in Jublife, just to make it seem big and exiting.

salamence, you've been posting several times now... :\
    try to use the 'Edit' button if you have something to add on your previous comment, for making repeated posts is against the rules.

also, please read the rules. *reports*

anyways, I am excited to play the game, especially the Giratina sprite is in. :3
    best of luck.

I'll ignore the double post but...thanks DJG for telling salamence, and I'm glad your looking forward to play :)

i would preffer playing the gba pokemon game rather than the nds.
    the hack looks excllent and is also a good idea of making the sinnoh regeon game for gba
    all the best in completing the game.........
    POKEMON CLEAR DIAMOND.

thanks thats nice to hear dude, hope you enjoy the hack when I release the alpha. :D

salamance

pokefan
    Years
  • Zeikku the graphics of the game looks excellent and the tiling of the game is also done very well .
    The locations are also perfect . The pokemon center and the mart almost look 3 dimensional .
    the game is a perfect sinnoh regeon game . All the best in making the game and for your exams .

BEST OF LUCK

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • probably a new event, I have already got one small event planned at lake verity for the alpha.
    which I will not reveal :D
    But the lakes will play an important role I believe :)
    I may make the caves lead to somewhere rather than just have a small one too..
    but that will come in time :)

Edit:
    I never actually showed you guys, lake verity..
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • cool i like the map of lake verity where are you going to end it until beta 1 im looking so forward to it keep up the good work
    The alpha ends after Sandgem Town.
    beta 1 will end after the 2nd gym.

Hi zeikku, this hack's really coool with the DP tilesets, I also like Lake Verity screenshot. I hope for some more updates soon. Good luck zeikku I can't wait to play it. ;)
    Thanks, I'm deciding whether to change tiles or not, because D/P tiles are getting too common and overused..

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Dont cause as a demakeish gameof dp you shouldkeep them. Also Lake verity changed.I guess you want to put this 10 years behind sinnoh present to make it look like a dramatic geographical change? Also make it less square. More edgy a bit.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • the story takes place before D/P and G/S/C so I'll make the maps looks decent, I'll remake larger areas and vake verity, It's mainly "Square" because of the lake, besides the original map was a square..trying to change it would make it look less like lake verity..but we'll see, I can add some nicer effects..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back