• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I do think the Shaymin needs more work, though... :\
    I guess both of us should wait for a screeny to confirm it, like the true Giratina form. :\

then again, it's a nice sprite. :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Ok im using my phone so multi-quote won't work,
    @DJG: I agree my sprite needs a lot of work, I think that I may keep that shaymin form. Whether its real or not, I need to resize it i think ;)

@Img: thanks, means a lot :)

@Wilf: thanks dude ;)

Sorry for shortening names, I'm texting

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Will there be roar of time for Dialga, Special Rend for Palkia and Judgment for Arcues ? I've always hope to see these movesets work in GBA

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Actually, Zeikku is replacing some Kanto and Hoenn, and Johto.

then trying to re-order the POKeDEX by hex, like the original D/P Dex was.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Will there be roar of time for Dialga, Special Rend for Palkia and Judgment for Arcues ? I've always hope to see these movesets work in GBA
    Cries, will not be important until I'm confident there is an editor that doesn't destroy a previous cry..
    Movesets will be done a little for beta 1

if u added the sinnoh pokemon to the pokedex, as in having Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh pokemon, how did u do that???
    There are 25 free slots for sprites. There was a tutorial on it, but I can't remember where I saw it o.O

I'm replacing random pokemon now. I'll re-add Important ones later. I need to re-order the pokedex too :P

Years
  • Sorry Zeikku but I must upset you - the Shaymin sky form from serebii was just a fake by PurpleKecleon - in Platinum will be only Ice form of Shaymin, so you've just insterted a fake to your rom, and to use it you will need PurpleKecleon permision, not somebody yours (only for sprite not for using this form).

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Since there's a fake sky form why not create a fake ground type or something similar? Anyway will there be ??? type plate for arcues?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Sorry Zeikku but I must upset you - the Shaymin sky form from serebii was just a fake by PurpleKecleon - in Platinum will be only Ice form of Shaymin, so you've just insterted a fake to your rom, and to use it you will need PurpleKecleon permision, not somebody yours (only for sprite not for using this form).
    I know it's fake, and I've tried to message PurpleKeckleon. Just hope he replies

Since there's a fake sky form why not create a fake ground type or something similar? Anyway will there be ??? type plate for arcues?
    I can make A new form for Arceus.
    as well as others. maybe adding more of my originality into the game will do wonders :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Thanks a bunch, Much appreciated :)

A small update
    New textbox: -
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Oh thats retro. Also im voting for you till you win hotw. And as a side note i have suggestions for new areas.
    offtopic thoughwhats that spriting site im a mod on? I forgot,

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Can't wait for the alpha! Anyway how many legendaries are there in this game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back