• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
  • Just take it slow and take your time making this. I Look Forward To Seeing It's Completion.
    thanks man, for understanding my situation too :)

Hey Zeikku! Your hack is looking amazing! Prof. Rowan looks very great, The battle music sounds very good and refreshing, I'm sure the Paul sprite will look great after your exams are over, I love the textbox(PM me how you did it? XD), and progress looks smooth. This is a very wonderful hack. Congratz on the HoTW! You really deserved it, IMHO. Good luck with the exams and such ;) And, BOL x 10000! :P
    Thanks man, Ill explain the Textbox changing on MSN, Clone made the music, but I have more to come which I'm working on myself along with a member called 'Amine'.
    Cooley's currently scripting for me, because I did him a little favor :P
    I told him to take his time, I hate pressuring people, I realize he has a Hack too:)
    Rowan was fairly easy to do, just took long to re-colour, I'll do Pauls intro profile along with silvers when I can be bothered.
    Thanks for the congrats, I just wish I had more scripts to show without giving away so much :D

Well Ok Zeikku
    I'm Good At Spriting And Scripting, Beta-Testing
    That's It though I can't Insert Scripts
    Also Great Form! Of The Shaymin, May, I use The Sprite?
    Also Good Luck w/ this!
    Sure I'll send just PM me, I'll forget otherwise :P,
    you can be assistant spriter if you like? Just index every Sinnoh sprite you can find If u can..
    I hate doing it myself it takes ages going through it all :P

No and um people I think he has exams so dont push for updates.
    very true ^^

I've decided to extend the alpha a little to the end of route 202 (for a few trainer battles), I'll block it off, Jublife and other towns will be in the beta :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    *caugh*...As one of your first supporters i have to congratulate you on the HoTW awards. Keep up the good work...after you finish the exams.
    I haven't even start my own hack becuase of them =p just changed vermillion city.
    Anw since this is before DP what about making a new legendary?Although i am not a fan of fakemon. I could also drew it for you

Alec_

Years
  • How long should the alpha get going im really excited to play this game though hahaa!!! cause i have school now on June 10 so i cant play it so much i dont want my scholar to be ruined haha

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Np zeikku because im making my own hack too and im also having 2 go through exams as well. I Posted my hack on another board and ppl are spamming me so much for the completion of it and they keep asking stupid questions so yea i get were your coming from.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2013
    sweet!
    i wanted to play diamond on my ipod...
    but no ds emulator.
    looks awesome!
    keep it up!

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • Hi! xD i know you have a shaymin sprite, but, yea, i didn't like it so much, so i did another one, because i was bored xD you can take it with credits if you like, here it is:
    Pokemon Clear Diamond
    (please to anybody, do not steal, this is my sprite, and if you steal him, i would kill you, whereever you are, i'll find you! so...do not steal it! xD)

yea, so anyway, good luck with your hack, i like it much, because i love both, paul and silver, they're great! xD

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • *caugh*...As one of your first supporters i have to congratulate you on the HoTW awards. Keep up the good work...after you finish the exams.
    I haven't even start my own hack becuase of them =p just changed vermillion city.
    Anw since this is before DP what about making a new legendary?Although i am not a fan of fakemon. I could also drew it for you
    Thanks dude for the support, I'll be sure to keep it up, I'll do some fakemon as legendaries.
    it was an initial idea from way back :P

How long should the alpha get going im really excited to play this game though hahaa!!! cause i have school now on June 10 so i cant play it so much i dont want my scholar to be ruined haha
    lol it won't even be that 'long' it's an alpha with a few events and up to 10 battles max. Besides please try not to rush me, I have exams.
    I'll release when I'm certain that it's up to standard. :)

Np zeikku because im making my own hack too and im also having 2 go through exams as well. I Posted my hack on another board and ppl are spamming me so much for the completion of it and they keep asking stupid questions so yea i get were your coming from.
    My inbox is spammed on the daily with n00bish questions :P, but it's like the more stupid questions people ask the less I feel I want to work on this hack.
    But I'll stick at it when my exams are done.

sweet!
    i wanted to play diamond on my ipod...
    but no ds emulator.
    looks awesome!
    keep it up!
    Yeah, I use my PSP with my own emulator for GBA games (because ruby won't run on GPSP KAI) clear diamond looks good on it :P

Hi! xD i know you have a shaymin sprite, but, yea, i didn't like it so much, so i did another one, because i was bored xD you can take it with credits if you like, here it is:
    Pokemon Clear Diamond
    (please to anybody, do not steal, this is my sprite, and if you steal him, i would kill you, whereever you are, i'll find you! so...do not steal it! xD)

yea, so anyway, good luck with your hack, i like it much, because i love both, paul and silver, they're great! xD

erm..not offense but I'm sticking to mine..mainly because it's written to my rom as well as it being inserted, I used hex to repoint. Despite mine looking like a pony..I think I'll just prefer it, if I kept it ;)
    Silver and Paul are awesome I agree :)

but I'll let you guys decide on the shaymin..

Mine:-
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

or

Shadow Arcanines:-
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think u should use Shadow Arcanine's!
    It's really kool!
    Well, GL with ur hack!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    No offense but Shadow Arcanines shaymin is a bit skinny and yours is a bit fat. Maybe you should mix them up! XD

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Yea i get the usual: When will a download be available for this hack??

Or the ''OMgwtflol this hack pwnsiwanttoplayit where si the downloadz''

And the old time favorite(not really): You suck you need 2 fix your tile errors or your grammerz is bad andthishacksucksomfg.''

So it is pretty rough and it does make you want 2 complete it less and less.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Ok Not really an Update I need opinions for sprites I've done. opinions please..
    Before you say I stole Saurav's dialga, he knows we both scratched the same sprite..ours share many differences..
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I asked your opinion..not criticism..at least not that kind of criticism..
    besides rayquaza is supposed to be thin..its a serpent..next time I'll just make him fat..
    and dialga..is meant to look different.. but whatever.. I get told on a daily basis my sprites suck..

--Alpha Cancelled---
    Until everything is perfect.

somehow I just feel less motivated..
    keep the opinions on the sprites coming guys...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back