• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice map. But I think the grass and tree palletes are darker than compared to the water and the house.
    Anyways good luck.

Years
  • Well I never posted maps so here's Twinleaf:-
    Spoiler:

btw progress is slow these few days, I'm working on Liquid Crystal

That's really a interesting map of twinleaf.
    I have played the japanese version of platinum, and there is a lilbit of snow in twinleaf, maybe you should do the same, not really important though.

Keep up the work man !

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • Nice map of Twinleaf but not very original. You could have altered or played around with the map you know, sorry for going hard but we can already see this map on D/P/P.

Anyways, for a GBA game the tileset is very impressive indeed.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Nice map of Twinleaf but not very original. You could have altered or played around with the map you know, sorry for going hard but we can already see this map on D/P/P.

Anyways, for a GBA game the tileset is very impressive indeed.

Hmm, you must of not played DP very much XD, the original twinleaf map in D/P considerably different, less trees, no lamps, very square.. not as much greenery, and the path is formed differently. ( I've played D/P around 39 times, I can map most routes without looking now :P)

That's really a interesting map of twinleaf.
    I have played the japanese version of platinum, and there is a lilbit of snow in twinleaf, maybe you should do the same, not really important though.

Keep up the work man !
    True, I was thinking the same, at first this was gonna be a DP premake before platinum got released, I still don't think I'll add the snow tiles..or maybe...I may, I'm trying to save up tiling space. (Btw I'll start your map today..College has really beeen annoying)

Nice map. But I think the grass and tree palletes are darker than compared to the water and the house.
    Anyways good luck.
    I know I'll fix it eventually :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    its the best hack ever !!!!! i hav seen many hack before ... but this one i think its the best

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The sprites of the intro were inserted well, though it's a pity that while Dawn and Rohan look more defined with the black outlines, the male hero looks different compared to them (werent you able to put him black outlines as the other two? or the original sprite didnt have outlines? :\)

Anyway, about the map, it looks cool with those tiles. I'll keep hating the weird darker green path, but other than that, it's flawless and pretty.

Well, good luck with the stuff you are working with!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • The sprites of the intro were inserted well, though it's a pity that while Dawn and Rohan look more defined with the black outlines, the male hero looks different compared to them (werent you able to put him black outlines as the other two? or the original sprite didnt have outlines? :\)

Anyway, about the map, it looks cool with those tiles. I'll keep hating the weird darker green path, but other than that, it's flawless and pretty.

Well, good luck with the stuff you are working with!

Well the black outline intro, was actually a test, the platinum sprites never actually had a black outline even in the real game. I can Adjust Lucas to have it though (He can have it , because he uses the exact pallette as the FR hero)

I'll change the path, I always hate it..no matter what pallette it is..I'll replace it when I find A nicer one :P
    I should have all maps fixed tomorrow though and scripting should start soon, it's just that I'm working on Liquid Crystal this weekend :)

Last edited:

Dratii

Working on something new...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Nice Twinleaf town, I don't like the path though, but it is good to know you are changing it.

a beta in a month or so will be awesome as long as it is not rushed.

but i don't think you will rush it

so GL

Dratii

Working on something new...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I like it but I dont really like the grass, it is a bit too dark for me

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nice map dude. (b'')b
    But..where's the signpost stating that it's route 201? :\