• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
  • here's a very pointless update, I got bored and was playing around with tilemaps...
    so I made this.. thats the 2004 game freak inc. screen btw
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    here's a very pointless update, I got bored and was playing around with tilemaps...
    so I made this.. thats the 2004 game freak inc. screen btw
    Pokemon Clear Diamond

Wow!
    Platinum opening shot!
    COOL! this hack grow up bigger and bigger
    Great job Synyster_Zeikku keep this up

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • well the rival Is the D/P/P rival, and paul is an additional rival..and you battle dawn too
    I'm putting everything on hold because I'm breaking promisses to crossel, pachel and mitchel..I really need to work on their requests

Years
  • well the rival Is the D/P/P rival, and paul is an additional rival..and you battle dawn too
    What if you are dawn...
    Kinda weird,huh?
    That would could only be done in r/s/e, where you battle the other hero/heroine no matter which you choose, becasue of the sprites.
    At least... not without a super huge script with lots of flags...
    my head hurts now:knockedou

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • But the pallettes don't go with the tiles I have etc.
    It doesn't work, I'll redo the pallettes when I can be bothered

I got grounded so I'm not going to be working on this or anything for a few days

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wah a Remake of Platinum?
    If yes I am amazed you is Very Much Zeikku;) I who makes a Remake of Diamond (Diamond is less complex than Platinum) on those Good continuation

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • kool, more premakes the better, I would love to have some competition :D
    Progress is slow, like I said I've been grounded for not going to class to see a girl..who is not my girlfriend.....yet

Years
  • I doubt I'll be able to script for this hack anymore, I'm starting to get too busy to even do my own hacks.:(
    I'll try to do some scripts once in a while, but get another one, who can script full-time just in case.

Years
  • Your grounder for a girl ?
    God you should do it like me, call your school and tell them you need to go to the docter for your teeth hehe.
    It always works for me :D

And btw, I'm sure to use that opening shot for my hack as well.
    So you plan to make a tutorial about it or do i need to figure out myself ? :P

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • opening shot has a tutorial I made it last week, check tutorials
    and Today seeing as I have a day off, I'm going to work on other things like crossels map
    sprites etc.
    oh yeah crossel I used that excuse, but they now think somethings really wrong with me if I did that like 3 times a week xD
    they called my mum saying if I was okay o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back