• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • After recent playthrough on the new region, (Mangan) I can say that this hack needs further development. The overworld, trainer scripts, grammar, (granted since you said you're French) the level curves, pokemon encounters and sprites needs an overhaul. Although i can see that one of the strength of this hack is the feature of mega evolution, I think that the mega gems are acquired more often, which i think is unnecessary. (given a team would normally consist of 2-3 pokemon with megas) Although i can say this hack is somewhat promising and obviously put much effort into, It feels rushed and the post-vanilla firered branch is a mess.

Keep up.

"the level curves, pokemon encounters". Can you develop please. It will help me a lot

The rom is complete but I continue to develop Mangan , Kanto and Sevii. Because, yes, it was rushed because I have some time restriction. So I prefer to release a complete game but who is still on development than a complete rom with all his content but in 2 years.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    The next extension is "gold" now. It means it's complete and entirely tested.
    However, like the main game, I'm going to continue to fix it and to improve it with new features, events, etc.

Moreover, I've update the post #1 int the "In Dev : 2nd extension" section. Take a look on the spoiler.

blureshadow

First of His Name
    Years
  • There's a sprite and tile access problem here. the tile I'm on for both light poles can be walked on and the one under can not.
    htt p://i.im gur.co m/hS4N7ta.p ng
    Sorry, I can't posts link yet

EDIT: the black sprite is available for both but only the first time you enter the city.

Last edited:
    Years
  • There's a sprite and tile access problem here. the tile I'm on for both light poles can be walked on and the one under can not.
    htt p://i.im gur.co m/hS4N7ta.p ng
    Sorry, I can't posts link yet

EDIT: the black sprite is available for both but only the first time you enter the city.

I experienced that before. We already fixed that on the next patch. Thanks for the report!

blureshadow

First of His Name
    Years
  • I experienced that before. We already fixed that on the next patch. Thanks for the report!

Also, you should change Brock's final speech when he gives you the badge so he doesn't mention that TM's are one use only.

EDIT: Also, there's a bug, I don't know if it's related to my emulator, but after a while there's a buzzing sound and I have to save in-game (save states save the issue too) and reset the game then load the save.

EDIT EDIT: regarding text, also the old man in the third cabin from the left at the upper floor of SS Anne says that HM moves can not be easily discarded.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Also, you should change Brock's final speech when he gives you the badge so he doesn't mention that TM's are one use only.

EDIT: Also, there's a bug, I don't know if it's related to my emulator, but after a while there's a buzzing sound and I have to save in-game (save states save the issue too) and reset the game then load the save.
    Yes this error is mentionned on the post#1 of the thread. This error comes from the HGSS music patch of gogojjtech. It's a beta patch for the moment.

blureshadow

First of His Name
    Years
  • Also look at the EDIT EDIT I put there,
    This is how Flash looks like in my pokemon list. also, for some reason, I think I read I got the HM called Aide, even tho' in the HM list it's Flash and in the movelist it's the same.
    htt p://i.imgur.c om/nHwIEa1.png

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Also look at the EDIT EDIT I put there,
    This is how Flash looks like in my pokemon list. also, for some reason, I think I read I got the HM called Aide, even tho' in the HM list it's Flash and in the movelist it's the same.
    htt p://i.imgur.c om/nHwIEa1.png
    This error is strange... I haven't seen that error before. I don't know how to solve this for the moment.

blureshadow

First of His Name
    Years
  • There also some random (de)capitalization, for example there's a roadsign next to the diglett cave from the police and it's something like CITY POLice , notice the last three characters being undercapitalized.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • There also some random (de)capitalization, for example there's a roadsign next to the diglett cave from the police and it's something like CITY POLice , notice the last three characters being undercapitalized.
    Okay, It will be fixed for the next update

blureshadow

First of His Name
    Years
  • Erm, is the Ghost from the ghost tower supposed to have Shadow Tag? I can't do anything since the pokemon are too scared to fight and Shadow Tag blocks me from running.
    EDIT: There's also this text problem for thunder stone:
    Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

EDIT EDIT:
    And for this one:

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Erm, is the Ghost from the ghost tower supposed to have Shadow Tag? I can't do anything since the pokemon are too scared to fight and Shadow Tag blocks me from running.
    EDIT: There's also this text problem for thunder stone:

EDIT EDIT:
    And for this one:
    Where is located this mart.?
    I 've never edit this tower so I think it's normal.

Back