• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    Well, I'm playing this hack and is awesome, It takes a time tos level up my pokemons, I'm now in the Mangan Archipielago,
    I have to report something, I try to mega evolve an Altaria Dragon/Fairy and Fairy type doesn't show correctly, It shows (???) Type,
    Many trainers freeze the game
    And you right, we have to wait for the mega evolve, many good attacks are in high levels xD

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Well, I'm playing this hack and is awesome, It takes a time tos level up my pokemons, I'm now in the Mangan Archipielago,
    I have to report something, I try to mega evolve an Altaria Dragon/Fairy and Fairy type doesn't show correctly, It shows (???) Type,
    Many trainers freeze the game
    And you right, we have to wait for the mega evolve, many good attacks are in high levels xD
    Can you report where are these "freezing trainers"?
    Normally, fairy type works fine, bu it looks like I've made an error somewhere and the fairy type doesn't work anymore.
    I'll try to find a solution.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Hi Shogun,

I've got a couple of suggestions that would make your ROM better.

Firstly - Have region native pokemon in each region. In Kanto have the Kanto pokemon, in Johto have the Johto pokemon. Use Mangan and Sevvii for others

Years
  • Hi Shogun,

Firstly - Have region native pokemon in each region. In Kanto have the Kanto pokemon, in Johto have the Johto pokemon. Use Mangan and Sevvii for others

That's exactly what I've suggested before. But it's up to Shogun because it's his rom ^^

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi Shogun,

That's exactly what I've suggested before. But it's up to Shogun because it's his rom ^^
    I CAN'T.
    For a million reason : Wild diversity, trainer diversity, to make a difference with the original fire red, a lot of people don't want to wait 15, maybe 30 maybe more! hours to found a specific gen of Pokémon, etc.

Years
  • Is this hack complete?

Somewhat complete because you can play the original fire red + 2 region extensions. But we're consistently making updates for the features and gameplay. Another region extension will be available in the near future.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Drewko, You need to know I have make the choice to put 3 gen of starter in the first grass for 1 reason : I know a lot of people make the hard choice when they pick their starter now they can take one and find the other easily
    . After that you can choose your custom starter team cause I knox some person don't like starter from kanto (rare) and prefer starter from gen 2 for example.
    But I understand, it's like "cheating" but if you don't like this I have post on the link of the ips all the tool so you can in 5 minutes change the pokemon of this first area.

Gen 4 ; 5 and 6 of starters are find step by step on your progression for information
    Whats the name of the tool?
    I cant find your post with the used tools.
    I want to change the pokemon if its allowed....
    Can you give me the link to the tools you used?

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • Whats the name of the tool?
    I cant find your post with the used tools.
    I want to change the pokemon if its allowed....
    Can you give me the link to the tools you used?

Unfortunately you can't edit the ROM using AdvanceMap(THOSE ERRORS WAS A HEADACHE FOR ME).But I think you can find another map editor here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Unfortunately you can't edit the ROM using AdvanceMap(THOSE ERRORS WAS A HEADACHE FOR ME).But I think you can find another map editor here.
    I dont know which of these programs I should use.
    Im very new to this forum and I dont know anything about hacking or editing or whatever.
    I just want to change the pokemon in the beginning areas.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • I dont know which of these programs I should use.
    Im very new to this forum and I dont know anything about hacking or editing or whatever.
    I just want to change the pokemon in the beginning areas.

Go to the Tools and Resource on Rom Hacking Hub.There are many map editors out there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    I cant find anything.
    Theres always ERROR.
    Are there tools to change the list of attacks a pokemon can learn?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    To replace starter >>> Advance starter or A-starter.
    To edit move you nee a custom Tool, sorry.
    To edit map >>> A map 1.92 or 1.95 if 1.92 doesn't works
    Thank you but I dont want to change the starters.
    I want to change the pokemon in the beginning areas if you allow it....
    And what is a custom tool?

Years
  • Thank you but I dont want to change the starters.
    I want to change the pokemon in the beginning areas if you allow it....
    And what is a custom tool?

Just use an expanded advanced map to change the pokemon in the beginning areas.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Just use an expanded advanced map to change the pokemon in the beginning areas.
    Ok, got it! Thank you.
    What is the best tool to edit the pokemon in Cloud White?
    I think some pokemon are too strong and some are too weak.
    Im a huge Butterfree fan and I want it to have stronger BASE - stats.
    Is that allowed and which tool shall I use?
    Sorry if I bother you guys...

Years
  • Ok, got it! Thank you.
    What is the best tool to edit the pokemon in Cloud White?
    I think some pokemon are too strong and some are too weak.
    Im a huge Butterfree fan and I want it to have stronger BASE - stats.
    Is that allowed and which tool shall I use?
    Sorry if I bother you guys...

Yes of course, it's allowed. Use Gen 3 rom hacking suite to edit the base stats. No problem, it's our pleasure to help you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Yes of course, it's allowed. Use Gen 3 rom hacking suite to edit the base stats. No problem, it's our pleasure to help you.
    I downloaded the hacking suite but it doesnt open the rom.
    It shows error.
    What shall I do?

Back