• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

Finally I beat Giovanni in the mont d'or whit all megas D: at 100
    I think it was too great :DD and hard because I dont use any megas :D

My favorite sweeper BLASTOISE

Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

Now I go for the seven samurais

The Seven Samurais are very easy to beat ^^. I suggest you to go in Blue-Green-Yellow and White Island. The challenge there will be more difficult than in the Mont d'Or (°(oo)°)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    The Seven Samurais are very easy to beat ^^. I suggest you to go in Blue-Green-Yellow and White Island. The challenge there will be more difficult than in the Mont d'Or (°(oo)°)

Thnaks, I evolve my pokes at 99 lvl ,
    I have a question, in that level learn another moves??

In mega forms they can't relearn many moves... why?

And Seven samurais are not easy when you have pokes in lvl 40-45 in the first meet .___.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Thnaks, I evolve my pokes at 99 lvl ,
    I have a question, in that level learn another moves??

In mega forms they can't relearn many moves... why?

And Seven samurais are not easy when you have pokes in lvl 40-45 in the first meet .___.
    Yes some Pokémons learns move at lvl 100. Like "normal " Pokémons
    In Mega forms, they can't relearn many moves before a Lvl (approx. lvl70) to prevent those who use a Mega gem on a Pkmn Lvl 36 (Charizard *Kof* *Kof*).

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    I always get the message The patch doesn't match the filre
    Already tried different roms when I ignore I get a corrupted fire red where I start in Pallet and all the wild Pokemon are starter pokemon

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hum...
    Be sure you are not using a v1.1 but a v1.0 of fire red.
    Be sure you're not using an already patched version
    When you expand to 32 Mb, be sure to select "FF" and not "00"

If it doesn't work I don't know how to help you.

PS: I've just retry to patch the last update on a clean rom and it works fine. In other words, you made a mistake somewhere.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Salut frero! merci pour le hack!
    It is facinating for sure, many regions and the beloved one Johto?? woooah so soo awesome!
    La meilleure chose qui m'impresse c'est que vous travailler rapidement, 5 stars for you! thanks and beacoup de merci pour votre team!

P.s. where is the download link Shog.?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Salut frero! merci pour le hack!
    It is facinating for sure, many regions and the beloved one Johto?? woooah so soo awesome!
    La meilleure chose qui m'impresse c'est que vous travailler rapidement, 5 stars for you! thanks and beacoup de merci pour votre team!

P.s. where is the download link Shog.?

Download link is on the first post.
    Johto isn't complete. It wil be released in a week.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Hi! Your hack is great, very good job :)
    Just one thing, the guide says that i can evolve Togetic and Murkrow by moon stone, but it doesn't work, and Togetic's type is grass - fairy

Good luck with the progression of your hack!

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi! Your hack is great, very good job :)
    Just one thing, the guide says that i can evolve Togetic and Murkrow by moon stone, but it doesn't work, and Togetic's type is grass - fairy

Good luck with the progression of your hack!

Thanks for the bug report. This error will be solved in the next release.

The game guide will update after the release of te extension. Now, to evolve these Pokémons you need to use some new stones not available in game for the moment but available in the next release. The old method to evolve them (moon stone) have been disable.

Years
  • I'm having troubles at expanding the FireRed1.0 Usa ROM to get it properly patchable for cloud white: I can't find any guide on how to do that and I'm feeling lost.

I already patched pokemon glazed which required the rom to be expanded although using just NUPS it worked, the same doesn't happen on cloud white the report says:
    The patch doesn't match the file. Patching canceled.
    Using tsukyomi it says:
    Applying patch file '\Cloud White 388.ups' ... Reading file '\fireredusa10.gba' ... Target file is '\fireredusa10.gba.utm' ... Patch application will take approximately 0 minute(s), 16 second(s). Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.
    Failed! Input file is invalid.
    What am I missing? Did the glazed patch work just for luck and I'll be missing something playing?
    Best regards, Davide

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I'm having troubles at expanding the FireRed1.0 Usa ROM to get it properly patchable for cloud white: I can't find any guide on how to do that and I'm feeling lost.

I already patched pokemon glazed which required the rom to be expanded although using just NUPS it worked, the same doesn't happen on cloud white the report says:

Using tsukyomi it says:

What am I missing? Did the glazed patch work just for luck and I'll be missing something playing?
    Best regards, Davide

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9104073&postcount=488
    read this.
    If it doesn't solved your problem, try with another clean fire red rom.

If these solution doen't work, wait for the next release, in a week. Sometimes it solved these problems

Years
  • read this.
    If it doesn't solved your problem, try with another clean fire red rom.

If these solution doen't work, wait for the next release, in a week. Sometimes it solved these problems

I read that and that's why I was asking :)
    I get the fact I've to check when expanding, but how do I expand the rom itself?

I'll give it one last try or wait for next release :) ( Any major update or just bugfixing in case or save game compatibility? :) )

Thanks for your quick reply

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2018
    "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

I keep getting this error. :(
    already expanded to 32mb using v1.0 of fire red

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Playing this game and I battle wild Pokemon and the frame is skiping or something! What the heck? But love this game

Years
  • Playing this game and I battle wild Pokemon and the frame is skiping or something! What the heck? But love this game

I haven't encountered that bug ever since. Can you give us more information about this? Maybe you've set your emulator to skip frames.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Playing this game and I battle wild Pokemon and the frame is skiping or something! What the heck? But love this game

Yes the problem comes from your emulator.
    2 possibilities :
    - settings of your emulator
    - the rom is running slowly on your emulator and you need to use the frame skip to increase the perf' of your emulator

what is your emulator?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    I have arrived to sevii islands and qhen you have to beat the bikers the game freezes and there's only a black screen. Is there any solution?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Is it possible to set back the EVs of a Pokemon?
    I made a mistake while training....

Back