• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    ah just read it now.. sorry Spherical Ice, didn't know this^^ so neither direct upload nor link to the correct original? (or just the site where the original could be found)? :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2019
    Elite 4 members use lemon aid instead of full restore ?

Yeah, this bug is still prevalent in the newest version. First it was Blue Scarfs, now it's Lemonades, an item that doesn't do anything and is used by every trainer.

Years
  • Is there a Save Editor that works with these Hack Roms?

Edit 1: Actualy I just had an idea. Instead of a save editor I could use a program to edit the moves that a pokemon can learn by Level Up. Which program I need to do this?

Edit 2: I just downloaded this Hacking Suit
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320113

But whenever I try to open the Cloud White file I get this error
    https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/572/588/original/errorasdasd.png?1456020611

Is there any program that I could use to change pokemon's movesets?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sir, I want to report a bug. I don't know what causes it, never noticed, but sometimes the game "throw the soundtrack to the background" and reproduces an extremely annoying sound on top of it, and sometimes it seems that the soundtrack vanishes and let the annoying sound playing alone. The only thing that I noticed is that capturing a pokemon fixes it, but I' think there's other ways, the thing is that I never paid much attention.

Years
  • Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I infringe a rule ask rom but I did not know in the end ... I do not apologize and I will not even ask !!!
    I to this forum just to know the novelty of the work of "Shogun" and ready.
    I don't give a damn, I don't care about you!!!
    I really really really don't care about that.
    just missing now I take ban to speak my own mind!!!????

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
    New release (v.451) available :
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/s44gz76wgl9i58m/Pok%C3%A9mon%20Cloud%20White%20451.ups?dl=0
    Here is the changelog :
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm trying to patch the rom but keep getting the checksum error. Any idea how to fix it? Ticking ignore doesn't work it doesn't patch :( I really wanna play this.

Years
  • Is there a Save Editor that works with these Hack Roms?

Edit 1: Actualy I just had an idea. Instead of a save editor I could use a program to edit the moves that a pokemon can learn by Level Up. Which program I need to do this?

Edit 2: I just downloaded this Hacking Suit
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320113

But whenever I try to open the Cloud White file I get this error
    https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/572/588/original/errorasdasd.png?1456020611

Is there any program that I could use to change pokemon's movesets?

You need to edit the .ini of the rom hacking suite to make it work with cloud white.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Bug. When you leave the house at the start of the game it puts you in a forest inside of the Safari Zone.

Years
  • i get screen freeze whenever any of my pokemon evolves, at first i thought it was just only for charizard, but it freezes too when my mudkip evolves, i have to press the b button to cancel the evolution, is this a bug or something??

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • i get screen freeze whenever any of my pokemon evolves, at first i thought it was just only for charizard, but it freezes too when my mudkip evolves, i have to press the b button to cancel the evolution, is this a bug or something??
    Yes , one of my tool made a wrong action and the game freeze in the last update. However, I've just found the solution to this problem so I'll send a proper release as soon as possible

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    Just downloaded the newest patch.. lots of bugs off the top.

- During battle, rival used Lemonade on his Pokemon, though it did not heal any HP.
    - Ran into a Treecko. It used Pound on me, and froze the game during animation.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    dyee it was said that the last version isn't bugless, and that a new working patch will be uploaded as soon as possible :P please check the last comments^^

Back