• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • 1 - not a bug because not implemented in the game yet. My priority is to solve bugs
    2 - you need to edit the ini file of gen 3 hack suite (in the ini : 550 pokémons; 24 types; 154 ability)
    3 - No. I 've never tried to add this but I can take a look on it later.
    4 - yes. Bulbasaurs name isn't a bug. It's an anecdote because bulbizarre is the french name and all the pokémons name are originally based on french words (for exemple with Pokémon and not Pokemon).Moreover I'm french.

2 - Thank you, but I didn't figured out how to edit the ini file by myself, it's really messy, could you be more precise, please?

3 - Thank you sir.

4 - Yeah, I know that Bulbizare is Bulbasaur's name in French, but it's weird having some pokemon's names in english and others in french, I've played Pokemon Emeraude, in fact I'm learning French, so I hope I learn new things playing your ROM

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    Hi i've just started this game and i see pokemon at the start ive never seen before in others.

and when i fight a trainer he uses a lemonade but it doesnt heal him? wastes my time lol

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    bug in latest version:
    bug catcher charlie in viridian forest uses a lemonade that does not heal

edit: the trainer in brock gym too...and brock himself....looks like it might be affecting all trainers

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • bug in latest version:
    bug catcher charlie in viridian forest uses a lemonade that does not heal

edit: the trainer in brock gym too...and brock himself....looks like it might be affecting all trainers
    For the moment i ´ve only partially fixed the error.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2019
    and when i fight a trainer he uses a lemonade but it doesnt heal him? lol

Can we get a comment on this? Are there plans to address this? For me it's a gamebreaking bug, it takes all the challenge out of the game knowing that you just have to redline your opponent and they'll then endlessly apply lemonades that don't do anything.

Hope there's a fix out there.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Can we get a comment on this? Are there plans to address this? For me it's a gamebreaking bug, it takes all the challenge out of the game knowing that you just have to redline your opponent and they'll then endlessly apply lemonades that don't do anything.

Hope there's a fix out there.

Wehnelt You ´ll be on johto or azur archieplago You Will be to have this bug ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I found a trainer that used a super potion instead of a lemonade and it worked. Not sure if telling you helps.

Also found a shiny pachirisu last night :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Can i ask if there is a chance to get shiny with eggs? I mean breed normal pokemon with another nornal then egg hatch to shiny

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Is the lemonade glitch fixed yet?

Also @noobyforever

How did you get that trainer card in your sig? Did you make it yourself?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Ohh thx u so much guys
    Im so happy with ur rom
    However, i need to know how i can reroll pokemon stats
    Getting new one is only way to reroll?

Next question, i forgot get map at the frist towe, and now i stay at third towe.
    How i come back or i gonna wait till get fly hm lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Ohh thx u so much guys
    Im so happy with ur rom
    However, i need to know how i can reroll pokemon stats
    Getting new one is only way to reroll?

Next question, i forgot get map at the frist towe, and now i stay at third towe.
    How i come back or i gonna wait till get fly hm lol

lol sorry about ridiculous question
    I already search on google and found it.
    I didnt know what IV value before.
    In addiction, now I can get the map
    I like ur project so much :) :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Hello sir Shoun n sir Ledxill btw thanks for everyting
    I just want to ask if this works
    I used 425 cloudwhite then download 433 rename save file to 433 save it delete 425 download 457 then rename the save file from 425 that is renamed to 433 then saved then rename again to 457 then delete 433 then rename 433.sav to 457.sav will it work or really not compatible with any save type came from 425

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • You just néed to rename Your rom with the last patch to the same name than Your rom with the old patch. Nothing else
    Example : You have a rom called pokemon cw425.gba and your new rom is called pokemon cw457.gba. Just renname the last one to pokemon cw425.gba if your save file name is pokemon cw425.sav

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    By main game complete, you mean the game is finished? Or is there something story wise that you still have to do?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    What Firered rom did you use, I have tried every rom I can find, firered(E) Firered(U), and Firered(U) 1.1....... Nothing works

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    Sorry for repeated posting, but found a rom that worked! The Squirrels version of firered..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back