• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    Does anyone know if there is an easier way to change natures in this rom hack?

I hate breeding and that whole process.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    when you will fix the bug of lemonade? It makes too simple fight because they stop attacking and use lemonades at random and without effect, ruin the game too! This hack can be very very great, is fantastic, but only if resolve the bug, sorry for my english

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    when you will fix the bug of lemonade? It makes too simple fight because they stop attacking and use lemonades at random and without effect, ruin the game too! This hack can be very very great, is fantastic, but only if resolve the bug, sorry for my english

I just hope he'll consider it a major bug because it completely ruins the gameplay.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Hey guys, I haven´t played any pokemon roms in a while.. is this hack worth playing? It looks very good and is closer to being finished than the other good looking hacks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Hey guys, I haven´t played any pokemon roms in a while.. is this hack worth playing? It looks very good and is closer to being finished than the other good looking hacks.

This hack is very good, but there's a bug that kinda ruins the battles in game. I dunno when this'll be fixed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Oh yeah I read the previous posts, the lemonade bug? Does this occur in every battle??

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Thanks Nuisance, I will wait then until the hack is playable. Looking forward to it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    please please guys.. I'm reading all forum and topic about this game. It's just incredible but, i was in Romstation to play and the game said " please exchange back up memory " so i couln't go longer anyway after elite four. And I tried several times to patch this game with fire red etc etc but i don't know how can we do to work fine !! I don't know how to extand the fire red rom to 32mb and i'm completely lost. Please help me, i tried, but i failed... Je suis francais hein si quelqu'un a la solution en francais je prends ! Merci a bientot j'espere !

Edit : I understood that we don't need to extand to 32 anymore. But always a problem. I have a good fire red rom ( sq...... ) and the last patch ( 484 ) but don't know how it don't works. someone to tell me the correct processus with NUPS app ? thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    So I'm assuming the only way to get the nature you want is like in the vanilla games?

No item or other way available in the game?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    SO.. I think i will give up.. I have begun to play this rom on romstation and this is simply the best Hack Rom i've ever played ( with insurgence ) . it's been more or less than 15 hours I tryed to patch it to play from the beginning. I have NUPS, i think i have a good fire red rom and i have the last patch ( 484 ) I've read the 36 pages on this for patched it. BUt it don't work. It's very very easy for almost everybody but not for me. So if someone have the motivation to explain me ( IN FRENCH IF IT'S POSSIBLE ) the right way to play this game, it will be really great, cuz it's very messy for me. Thanks to this future guy ! And thanks to Shogun to this game, if I can play it, i will donate ! But for the moment, cannot play !

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    SO.. I think i will give up.. I have begun to play this rom on romstation and this is simply the best Hack Rom i've ever played ( with insurgence ) . it's been more or less than 15 hours I tryed to patch it to play from the beginning. I have NUPS, i think i have a good fire red rom and i have the last patch ( 484 ) I've read the 36 pages on this for patched it. BUt it don't work. It's very very easy for almost everybody but not for me. So if someone have the motivation to explain me ( IN FRENCH IF IT'S POSSIBLE ) the right way to play this game, it will be really great, cuz it's very messy for me. Thanks to this future guy ! And thanks to Shogun to this game, if I can play it, i will donate ! But for the moment, cannot play !

you need fire red rom version 1.0

with nups patcher you press ignore after patching.
    If it doesnt work use tsukoyomi program.Its the same as nups

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • SO.. I think i will give up.. I have begun to play this rom on romstation and this is simply the best Hack Rom i've ever played ( with insurgence ) . it's been more or less than 15 hours I tryed to patch it to play from the beginning. I have NUPS, i think i have a good fire red rom and i have the last patch ( 484 ) I've read the 36 pages on this for patched it. BUt it don't work. It's very very easy for almost everybody but not for me. So if someone have the motivation to explain me ( IN FRENCH IF IT'S POSSIBLE ) the right way to play this game, it will be really great, cuz it's very messy for me. Thanks to this future guy ! And thanks to Shogun to this game, if I can play it, i will donate ! But for the moment, cannot play !

Because french language isńt allowed here, it will be the last time I ´ll wrote in french to help you :
    Assure toi d'avoir la rom squirrels 1.0 de fire red
    Puis double clique sur le patch.ups
    Il s'oivre avec NUPS et la tu cliques sur apply patch. La tu choisis la rom et tu valides.
    Tu lances le jeu et sa marche.
    Pour ton probleme de sauvegarde ou de batterie. Il faut changer le type de sauvegarde dans les options de ton emulateur. Google sera ton ami car il y a vingt mille tuto la dessus
    Si rien ne marche alors je te conseille de m'ewpliQuer par mp precisement l'erreur rencontree

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    YAAAOOOUUUUUU!!!
    I catched Heatran but when I go back to the Emperor he doesnt say anything.
    I have an Item that says that Im the Emperor now but I dont know where to go now.
    How do I get the Lokh´pass? The guide says that the Emperor will give it to me but he doesnt even talk.
    Where is the green ferry station and where is the purple Island?
    Help me please.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    i´d like to know how to get the ticket to copper city after you complete the sevii islands

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    I cannot for the life of me figure out ups patches. This one gives me the error "ups file input is invalid" error non stop. Any idea why? I have a clean fire red rom.

Back