• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    Its a bug with HM Flash see the text is broken.

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      Pokemon Cloud White.png
      8.2 KB · Views: 9

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION :

No release for this week. Next release for the next week. The fix wil include a fix for Shadow tag error in Lavandia, some errors in Johto, etc.

No more big update before this summer. Only little update with less than 80 fix per update.

Some information about CW2 project soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hey, How do I download and install this game on my phone for gba4ios? I really want to check this game out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Hey, what patcher are you using I keep getting an invalid/ checksum error. I know these are clean roms

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    got it, but I'm wondering when this game...changes to the new storyline?

Also does vulpix get drought?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    Is Sevii post-game?
    The post game starts after the Fire red story (kanto + sevii) who is unchanged.
    Then, a new story will start in a new region.
    Then, when you'll complete this new story, 2 new story will be available in 2 different region.
    Then. When all these stories will be complete, the last chapter will be available.

However, the last chapter is not fully implemented because I need to work on the sequel of this game before, for some scenaristic reason.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION :
    Can someone report me if the TM/HM box works fine (no black screen, no TM delete after use, New TM appeared in the box, etc.)!,

Man, the tm isnt working fine. You lose it if you press b in that learning screen. If you wait the screen, the tm doesnt disappear
    I lost earthquake like this, can i get another one post game ?
    Sorry for bad english

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Does anyone have the same noise like beep, and skiping when you are batting Pokemon? Its a bit annoying plus the lemonade thing too. Sorry to bother you, Sir. Great hack love to play this.

Back