• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • Hi. I love this game but there is a bug thats keeping mee from moving forward. I am in the rocket warehouse on isle 5 and whem I encounter a certain female rocket member the game freezes. This girl seems the be the bug. I encounterd her as a normal trainer before and the game froze again. Please help.
    try with anotehr emulator

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Thnxs for your replay. But I am using gameboid on my smartphone. Which emulator can load the savestate from gameboid. I tried a few but they do not support that. Thnx

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Thnxs for your replay. But I am using gameboid on my smartphone. Which emulator can load the savestate from gameboid. I tried a few but they do not support that. Thnx

I'm on iphone not on android so I can't help you. Maybe someone on this forum will help you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Can anyone help me with this patching craziness. I patched this game, but my emulator (openEMU) can't recognize it. This happens with a few rooms as well. plz help. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Hi, i got a question for this,

SO this hack got some many regions, lets say if my pokemon is lvl 50s from first region , then when i move to 2nd region, my pokemon can use back the old lvl 50 pokemon? or i will given new sets of pokemon? since this hack got so many regions, if i can use back the old pokemon in new region , would it be like my pokemon already lvl 100 in 3rd region?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi, i got a question for this,

SO this hack got some many regions, lets say if my pokemon is lvl 50s from first region , then when i move to 2nd region, my pokemon can use back the old lvl 50 pokemon? or i will given new sets of pokemon? since this hack got so many regions, if i can use back the old pokemon in new region , would it be like my pokemon already lvl 100 in 3rd region?
    No new set of pkmns. When you arrive in a new region you continue your adventure with the same team. It's like in fire red when you go out of Kanto to go to Sevii.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Bug report: dont know if this is known or not but i will let you know
    I started a new game and and after i got the pokedex i went searching for a charmander and after 3 encouters with other pokemon i finally got one then i looked at my pokedex and it said seen 2 my starter and the chrmander but it should have listed a few others

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    Hi I have 2 badges an I battled someone that had a fletchinder I've bin looking 3 days where the pokedex says but nothing please help

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Bug report: dont know if this is known or not but i will let you know
    I started a new game and and after i got the pokedex i went searching for a charmander and after 3 encouters with other pokemon i finally got one then i looked at my pokedex and it said seen 2 my starter and the chrmander but it should have listed a few others
    It's normal, the national dex is given by a scientist at the entrance of Pewter city

Hi I have 2 badges an I battled someone that had a fletchinder I've bin looking 3 days where the pokedex says but nothing please help
    Sometimes the location on the pokedex are wrong (the dex will indicate Pallet town ) for a specific mons. It means that this pokemon is in one of the new region. It can't be fixed because the game include too much region to update this feature.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Hey shogun, which of these pokemons appeared in your hack?
    Petilil, lilligant, Cotonee, whimsicott, burmy, espurr, meowstic (both gender), sewaddle and its evolutionary forms, kalos starters and their evolutionary forms, golum and golurk, bunnelby and diggersby, sylveon, klefki.

And also, Xerneas and Yveltal are founded in pattern bushes in sevii islands, why?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hey shogun, which of these pokemons appeared in your hack?
    Petilil, lilligant, Cotonee, whimsicott, burmy, espurr, meowstic (both gender), sewaddle and its evolutionary forms, kalos starters and their evolutionary forms, golum and golurk, bunnelby and diggersby, sylveon, klefki.

And also, Xerneas and Yveltal are founded in pattern bushes in sevii islands, why?
    Kalos starters are in the game.

Xerneas and yveltal are in another region. I 'll delete those in Sevii in the next release

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Shogun
    I still can't go to the samurai scenario even I defeated gideon and hadn't defeated the elite 4. And what do you mean at the north of six island, where? Rocks still blocking the path to the back of the fisherman.

I prefer lilligant over Gardevoir because of its %100 female ratio and a great dancer too.

Any reasons why you don't rename pierre and ondine to their english names? Because undyne's name is taken from ondine.

Will you put sinnoh region in the sequel?

Add dusk balls in cloud white too because it will be useful in the night or caves like cerulean cave.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Shogun
    I still can't go to the samurai scenario even I defeated gideon and hadn't defeated the elite 4. And what do you mean at the north of six island, where? Rocks still blocking the path to the back of the fisherman.

I prefer lilligant over Gardevoir because of its %100 female ratio and a great dancer too.

Any reasons why you don't rename pierre and ondine to their english names? Because undyne's name is taken from ondine.

Will you put sinnoh region in the sequel?

Add dusk balls in cloud white too because it will be useful in the night or caves like cerulean cave.

Yes, the sequel takes place in Sinnoh and another region.

In isle 6, ther is a fisherman who block the path. However, if you 've bring back tu ruby and the sapphire to celio, the the fisherman will disapear and a path will appear

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :

New release available (v. 491c)
    changelog :
    Spoiler:

As you can see, this released fixed a lot of error recently reported. Thanks for your report.
    The next release will be another little release I think because I'm actuall working only on Pokémon cloud white 2.

However, I'd release a lot(2 release per week) of little release (=10 things fixed per release) in june

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Hey shogun
    If you're gonna put froakie in the game, try putting water shuriken in your game because that's Greninja's signature move. It would'nt be greninja if you don't have water shuriken, greninja is a nobody.

And put female sprites for female pokemon. Example:Female pikachu has a heart in its tail, female wobbuffet has lipstick lips on her mouth.

Also, change the outworld sprite of some legendaries because its annoying, like xernea is a sapphire, Yveltal is a ruby, Jirachi is a yellow floating egg, Regigigas is a black triangle. The only legendaries have their outworld sprite is Moltress and Celebi.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Hi shogun thanks for the reply it was indeed that

Could you increase the storage system so i can catch all pokemon and there evolutions

Thanks love the hack

Back