• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    thanks for updating it's awesome. i noticed on the guide you mentioned a transportation system between regions i was wondering if you still had plans to add it and if so how exactly will it work

Caribou

Slowbou
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    I came across this hack yesterday and got around to downloading and patching it today. It's amazing so far and the first wild pokemon I was able to catch was a shiny squirtle! I'm surprised and am looking forward to seeing what's next.

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)
      NAohQcl.png
      39.4 KB · Views: 28

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • thanks for updating it's awesome. i noticed on the guide you mentioned a transportation system between regions i was wondering if you still had plans to add it and if so how exactly will it work
    This feature is already in the game but not finished in all the game (finished in Johto only)
    I have added this features becaue we can't use fly in these new regions (the game can't support new flying destination).
    This system is just a a system who ask where you wanna go and you will be teleport to your destination.

Years
  • This feature is already in the game but not finished in all the game (finished in Johto only)
    I have added this features becaue we can't use fly in these new regions (the game can't support new flying destination).
    This system is just a a system who ask where you wanna go and you will be teleport to your destination.
    Are you going to update the spirits of Red and Blue or any spirit for that matter they seem out of place in the overall of graphics.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Is there a guide to finding the legends that were put in johto like groudon, regigagis, and Xerneas? Thank you

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    I caught a Starly at Route 6 and its stats seemed odd, as if it wasn't its base stats. When I heard its cry, it sounded like a Bulbasaur. Evolved it to Staravia and it is still the same weird unusual stats and Bulbasuar-sounding Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Would someone be so kind as to give me a list of the EV(IV?) grades, from best to worst?

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I caught a Starly at Route 6 and its stats seemed odd, as if it wasn't its base stats. When I heard its cry, it sounded like a Bulbasaur. Evolved it to Staravia and it is still the same weird unusual stats and Bulbasuar-sounding Pokemon.
    It seems that there is some errors with starly and his evolution stats. I've just fixed it. Available in next release

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Does someone know where we can find a Dawn Stone? I was meaning to evolve my Kirlia.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2019
    Was the bug where trainers spammed lemonade/blue scarfs endlessly to no effect ever corrected?

Years
  • Is there a guide to finding the legends that were put in johto like groudon, regigagis, and Xerneas? Thank you
    There's a guide on the first post in the downloads section

how do i get celebi ;O;?
    Ilex Forest in Johto

Would someone be so kind as to give me a list of the EV(IV?) grades, from best to worst?
    They show the IVs, and S is the best, then A, B, C, D, E, and F

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2016
    I'm having some trouble finding general date terumune in tarinopolis, I can't seem to find the house he's in

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    i noticed that when you use the Mega Gem on Sceptile it changes Sceptile's name to it's French name will there be an update to make it SceptileX instead of JungkoX it's not aa big deal if it won't i was just curious

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    New release: v.494
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v7ta9ncp57v395/CW494.ups?dl=0
    changelog:
    Spoiler:

Back