• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    hey man i am from germany and i really like those selfmade roms but i downloaded yours and i cant open it in my vba1.8 beta 3 maybe u can help me
    thanks if u can and thanks anyways for the work u had by making this roms

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION :

I'm recruiting !

Who ? : Someone able to edit an ini file of Pokemon game editor with the data of the ini from gen 3 hacking suite.
    For what ? : To add new pokemons !!!, to edit the trade in the game, edit the move tutors, edit the cry and the habitat page of the dex (no more rattata page when you catch a pokemon)

here is the ini of GEN 3 HS :
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

So I need someone able to update the ini file of PGE with these informations.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    I cant find a working base rom to use the patch, always says that isnt compatible. I want to play it so bad,can someone help me??

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    Isnt this a fire red hack??

I always get the message that the patch doesnt match the file, **** my life

yes sry its fire red 1.0

i do not know what patcher you use but TSUKOYOMI patcher did it for me so try it.If you are using NUPS patcher you must press ignore

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • yes sry its fire red 1.0

i do not know what patcher you use but TSUKOYOMI patcher did it for me so try it.If you are using NUPS patcher you must press ignore

These problem aren't problem of patcher but probelm of rom base. The only working rom base is Fire red Squirrels version

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    I downloaded the fire red squirrel and both unipatcher and rompatcher. They both didn't work. Unipatcher said it wasnt compatible and rom patcher said sonething about invalid size.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    I somehow found a way to patch it my making it a gba file not zip and now my boy doesnt recognize it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Just completed archipelago and got Rayquaza + mewtwonite. But i read somewhere that there is johto region. Question is: How to get there?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    Is there a list of moves from Gens 4-6 that are included in this romhack? I know Aqua Tail exists.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Just started the game and noticed that opponents use lemonade to heal their pokemon but it doesn't work for them, does healing for opponents work later on? Doesn't seem that fun if they can't heal.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    How does one find puy Magmar? I am searching everywhere and can't find it.

Normally in Firered you can't get Magmar unless you trade it over from Leaf green. there is a guide in the OP of this thread that has all the wild pokemon locations you can find a magby n the first floor of the Rock Tunnel

Back