• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Oct 27, 2022
    its lvl 51 and hasnt evolved? buneary might be bugged =/ if it doesnt evolve soon i think you should go catch lopunny at route 16...as for sylveon, she isnt in the game sadly :C

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    How do I enter the Johto region? I started a quest but it doesn't say how to get into the region also I can't find anything in the game guide.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    Just finished the league and it turns out my Mamoswine's a Kakuna after all, while the Staraptor wasn't any other Pokemon.

Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Just finished the league and it turns out my Mamoswine's a Kakuna after all, while the Staraptor wasn't any other Pokemon.

It's "normal" because the habitat page isn't edited and there is some restriction with the habitat page of the dex. In other words, I can't fixed it entirely.

Serenity Mirage

Moka 💙's You
    Years
  • ahahaha your welcome for the help, surf is in the safari zone at the very end in a big building :) kinda near the gold teeth, honestly if you ever need help im glad to give it, im not done with the game yet but im still ahead :P

Ahehe well now, aren't YOU a gentleman :) :) :)
    I seriously appreciate that, and wow haha what a random place to put Surf! i haven't been in the safari yet, I'll continue to take you up on that offer <3 <3

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Oct 27, 2022
    oh you were around lol...i am so tired im sorry haha. Usually way more active but work killed me, yea mega stones are everywhere but if your not trained up enough the game is hard xD i overlvled before i went to the new islands cause im nuzlocking, but thank you!

Back