• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2021
    Hello guys, im sorry for maybe a dumb question - but im really new to the hacked games...
    Started to play and noticed that i can't see in the pokedex new pokemons from 2+gen.
    i met at the beggining pikachi , squirtel and charmander and all of them appear in my pokedex..
    But then i met Treeco and it doest appear in the pokedex...

There is only 1st gen pokedex?
    or ill get a newer one later? (if so, where and when)

Thank youguys and sorry.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • this game have a lot of bugs

1) If nobody reports them I can't fix them. I've tested entirely the game 3 times and fixed all the bugs encountered THAT CAN BE FIXED. The other bugs are due to technical limits of the the system.
    2) Can you do something better? You'd respect a bit my project.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2018
    First off I'd like to say that I love the game.

Secondly, I'm stuck. I'm currently in Mangan city by the emperor's castle. I have already defeated all of the clans as far as I know. I have the following katanas:

Hojo
    Shimazu
    Imagawa
    Takeda
    Uesugi

I have found Shogun in the power plant. He disappeared after talking to him. I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something along the lines of "oh you whish to challenge me? You must defeat all the samurai (or clans I don't remember). I was never arrested either which the guide said was supposed to happen.

When I go back to the emperor's castle, there is an old guy blocking me telling me I must defeat all of the daymios and the emperor is at the power plant.

I also caught heatran already. Could that have messed things up by catching him first or did I miss a clan?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • First off I'd like to say that I love the game.

Secondly, I'm stuck. I'm currently in Mangan city by the emperor's castle. I have already defeated all of the clans as far as I know. I have the following katanas:

Hojo
    Shimazu
    Imagawa
    Takeda
    Uesugi

I have found Shogun in the power plant. He disappeared after talking to him. I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something along the lines of "oh you whish to challenge me? You must defeat all the samurai (or clans I don't remember). I was never arrested either which the guide said was supposed to happen.

When I go back to the emperor's castle, there is an old guy blocking me telling me I must defeat all of the daymios and the emperor is at the power plant.

I also caught heatran already. Could that have messed things up by catching him first or did I miss a clan?

I think you missed a clan. Did you fought all the clan in Mangan (the one in Goldtown and the other one at the top of a mountain next to that city). All the other clans are on the islands with color names (blue, white, yellow green islands etc.)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2018
    I think you missed a clan. Did you fought all the clan in Mangan (the one in Goldtown and the other one at the top of a mountain next to that city). All the other clans are on the islands with color names (blue, white, yellow green islands etc.)

Thank you for the help. I think I know what happened. I thought the first clan started on the islands after defeating team rocket. So I thought hojo was the first clan. I didn't think there was 1 on the main land. I had actually gone to towards the gold town/red town area but my game froze after interacting with a Jigglypuff. I didn't go back because I figured I could keep going without that area (wasn't reading the guide at this point)

But I tested it and saved nearby this time. That Jigglypuff is definitely glitched. It is on the mountain between gold town and red town in a grass patch walking around. Right below an old guy trainer. As soon as I interact with it my game freezes and I have to close it.

But after going there and defeating the castle I was able to go to the emperor's place. Thank you!

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Thank you for the help. I think I know what happened. I thought the first clan started on the islands after defeating team rocket. So I thought hojo was the first clan. I didn't think there was 1 on the main land. I had actually gone to towards the gold town/red town area but my game froze after interacting with a Jigglypuff. I didn't go back because I figured I could keep going without that area (wasn't reading the guide at this point)

But I tested it and saved nearby this time. That Jigglypuff is definitely glitched. It is on the mountain between gold town and red town in a grass patch walking around. Right below an old guy trainer. As soon as I interact with it my game freezes and I have to close it.

But after going there and defeating the castle I was able to go to the emperor's place. Thank you!
    I've just fixed that jigglypuff. The fix will be available in the next release.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • BONUS UPDATE : V.522 is Available
    Changelog :
    Spoiler:

I think it is not compatible with previous saves because it includes a few features but important features.

Years
    • Seen today
    Big bug : when i encountered a trainer before battle, the game restart itself.
    This is a big big big problem :(

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Big bug : when i encountered a trainer before battle, the game restart itself.
    This is a big big big problem :(
    Thanks for this fast report!
    I've just update the first post with a fix. I suppose i did an error when the script was inserted.
    I've test this new version and now the problem shouldn't appear. Could your confirm?

Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks for this fast report!
    I've just update the first post with a fix. I suppose i did an error when the script was inserted.
    I've test this new version and now the problem shouldn't appear. Could your confirm?

Yes it's fixed.
    By the way the final episode to lotus town isn't ready yet, right? I ask because guard let me not passed yet i have finished all the events.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Yes it's fixed.
    By the way the final episode to lotus town isn't ready yet, right? I ask because guard let me not passed yet i have finished all the events.

Yes it isn't. As I said in Another post, I won't finished until CW2 and CW3 are available in a propoer form because this EPILOGUE/BONUS STORY is only a link between CW and CW2. I'm really busy with CW2 and CW3 because These games are UNCOMPLETED (not enough features, full of bugs, etc.) to my mind and I need to do a big release as soon as possible.

Another glitch: Unable to leave the daycare in Johto. The door is blocked.
    The one next to goldenrod City? Did you load a save where your player is already inside it?
    I've just take a look in advance map and it should work properly if you walk on the carpet on the left of the screen.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2018
    Yes the one just south of goldenrod. There are invisible walls in front of the entire door. I can't even step on the left carpet. I did not save in there so it's not game breaking for me. I saved outside though and reloaded but still the same thing occurs

Back